Under a Blood Red Sky/Twilight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
Fiction but all credit for ideas come from http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f231/writers-idea-thread-215493.html

In my house. Alone doing experiment on the kids hamster named knight. I'm trying to genetically alter it to prove vampires and werewolf could exist. Little did I know it would actually work nor did I know that BONO would be the first human vampire and change us to vampires also. I guess I should have never let him near my house.
** a few years earlier**

"Good bye loves, listen to your mother." Thank goodness the wife and kids were going to Los Angeles. It means I could work on my experiment in peace.
I love them but they can get in the way. Plus I wouldn't want there hamster to die in front of them. Since I couldn't use Velcro as a test subject. Dam cat I had a idea to prove vampires and werewolf can in fact exist. I have already mastered cross breeding, time travel along with a cat Ray and teleportation. So why not genetic engineering people from the kids strike books? I've been in the lab for almost ten hours now.but then someone had to knock on the blasted door. Of course it was BONO and he had rounded up Adam and Larry.
"What B?"
"Morleigh wants US to check up on you. She had a feeling you were in the lab all day."
"Okay well bye don't let Velcro rip your face off on your way out."
"So that means you don't want to go to the pub?" Larry asked
"Fine I'll go. Come on in and follow me I want to show you something."
"That can never be good. Remember what happened last time?" Said Larry well Glaring at Bono who had turned him into a cat.
"I hate those infernal things. I had a massive hairball for a week."
"Well this won't turn you into a cat. But will prove that the mythical exists. As in vampires and werewolves. Fairy tales may just come true." I assures them.
"Oh brother. Got any food before we go?" Remembering the experiment where edge made a teleporter and getting us stuck in the middle of no where for five hours.
"Yes, I made a emergency kit this time. Anyways will you guys just shut it and follow me already." We where just about there when bono said.
"Um edge why is the hamster out of it'-OOOWWW.The dam thing bit me and its teeth are very vampire like.... Edge I feel a bit tingly." It must have worked.... No it couldn't of human and hamster DNA are completely different.... Bono had just went black.
"What's going on Dave???" Larry yelled.

It's started as e edges experiment and now there is a vampire Bono and soon to be u2.:D

Eating this up! LOVE IT. Are you still working on it or what? When is Chapter 2 coming out? or even page 2?

You have to work in that the glasses Bono wears all the time are because he is a vampire, like blood red eyes or something cool.

Can anyone draw? Fan art of a Werewolf Edge would ROCK!:applaud:

I will probably have chapter two out today. I'm also working on love comes tumbling. Which I think at the moment may quit possibly useless. I'll try to have out by 7 west coast time. :hyper: I just drank coffee so time to lock myself in a room and write.:wink:

Also should the title be under a blood red sky or twilight?? I'm more going towards under a blood red. Mainly because im female and hate twilight.

Back
Top Bottom