Under a blood red sky Full

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
Fiction.(If u didn't get the pm chapter Elvis is a vampire. I decided to combine all the chapters I had made and finish this off before I end up beating a dead horse with a stick. I alsoso shortened them.I'm contemplating a epilogue with with an alternative ending and vampire children. Oh yeah and you guys thought I was going to leave you with out a vampire war.. well fight..:drool::D)

Love. A feeling haven't felt in awhile. There's something diffrent about Elis I can feel it. Something a bit paranormal like maybe? But like I have room to talk. I turned one of the biggest band in the world into vampires. VAM-fuckin'-PIRES okay and trust me. Bono doesn't know how to control himself at all. I mean he almost ATE someone on our last tour. Oh yeah our record label would just have loved that. I've been trying trying to humanize us and it isn't working. Even killing the dam hamster didn't work. I mean my ticking God. Oh then cry baby Larry about animals blood. Adam complains about having fangs and the girls not digging them My fooking goodness cry baby's. Unlike around every one else I feel I can be my self. I feel I can have all I want and more like I can have a life. I just want to tell her the truth. I have to head over to her house to help so we will see how that grows .
I feel an urge and urge to do something. I've done but not in a while. This is the first time in years. I mean come on she's a amazing girl.
I think I may love her
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A few months later.

"I love you I really do but there is something I must tell you Elvis. Your not going to believe me. I can almost guarantee that. I've been keeping it a secret for as long as I've met you. I-i I'm a vampire. As in I'm going to suck your blood vampire."
"Edge I was going to tell you the same thing. I mean it's hard enough. But I see your human traits take over more. I knew there was something I couldn't put my finger on at all. But now I can see your mouth closer I can tell plus more vampires eyes are brownish red. I love that you are at least the likely Ness of me getting married is higher we'll minus some certain things."
"What would those be? I'm mainly wondering. because of this" I pull at a ring.
"The factor that vampires can't marry humans.I know this is stupid if it wasn't a law I would have been married along time ago. I mean you have to do a lot of things I don't want to put you through. You have to go and battle the subprime vampire along with become a full vampire. It's a very painful processes. I've already gone throughout it."
" I'll do any thing for you I love you I need you I need you you to love me I'll start training. I'll do what I have to do."
"If that's what you want. I love you Dave."

"Dear master, there is this man as you know I've been seeing I know I couldn't and week still can't UN less you fight him. please spare him he is willing to become a full instead of a half."
"Send him to me. There is no exceptions to vampire laws and you know that"
"yes master."
••••••••••••••••••• a couple hours later.
"I love you edge."
"I love you E." Little did I know that would be his last words to me. The Last words after a gruesome fight. that lasted an hour the punches the stabing the fighting. I know it should have been different I should have stopped him. I should have helped him. If only master wasn't as strong. But he is also my father. I could never hurt him. But he knew I loved Edg and I loved his charisma but it was never met to be never met to happen is most like it I should have stayed were I came from. Then this wouldn't of happened. This would have just a figment of my imagination. The image of hos bloody blast will forever be in my mind. The LAst image of the love of my life.:sad:
[/SIZE]
[/LEFT]

I know it ended abruptly but I started to run on and on about one subject. Plus it was only one more chapter left so I put it in this one. Any ways epilogue Anyone? Also read my other fan fictions to keep your self entertained.
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...m/forums/f231/love-comes-tumbling-215519.html
http://www.u2interference.com/forum...orums/f231/running-to-stand-still-215563.html

Back
Top Bottom