Under a blood red sky chapter two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
Haha I am back with vampire u2! Is it just me but we need vampire u2 emotional cons?:larry::bono::edge::adam::drool: or werewolf u2? Oh my God do I need to cut down on the coffee. Is made me a bit :coocoo:X' s 2:crazy: :blahblah:. Anyways nothin' else to say I guess. Just the same as all the rest. This is fake. (like my pun aren't I punny?....... okay I got nothing)
(chapter one: http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f231/under-a-blood-red-sky-twilight-215523.html )

"Why the in the bloody hell is there a bloody hamster Running around?" That's what Adam said two years ago. My God does time fly when you're a vampire. It's ALOT faster than human time. I am no longer married. Non of us are. We now live in a forested area. With a house next door that's had hardly anyone come to. Until one day. One day there is this girl. (And now I think I may have lost all male audience members.:huh: But trust me she's a complete bad ass and based off of yours truly. who knows how to ride a motorcycle, change the oil in there car. HATES!! The color pink and knows how to use a shot gun because most males in her family including herself are AVID hunters. Think and have been told that is the most bad ass things a girl can do. Also that I'm a BA so why not base her off of me? Also this stuff comes up more in the story trust me:sexywink:.) she has Brown curly hair. A pair of boots a black t-shirts and jeans on. Rather hot if I wasn't a vampire I might ask her out. I notice she has a couple boxes. I've learned to resist the urge to bit people. Mainly because of touring. That's also the main reason bono wears sunglasses I have my beanie. Adam stays to the corner of the stage and Larry is in the back.(besides the fact he's a drummer.) Also you know how people say vampires melt/sparkle in the sun? It's all a load of crap! Okay the only things that happen is a urge to eat people and our eyes turn red. don't listen to those movies like twilight. They are basically just oh I love you. oh I love you to but your a vampire and crap.(sorry twilight fans but it's true……I just realized that I have just lost most of the people who are reading this.:eek:.) So I decided to see if she needs help.
"Hello you must be our new neighbor! Would you like help with those boxes?"
"Yes and yes………wait are you the edge? As in u2 guitarist I've had a crush on since I was 16?"
"Yes. I am I hope you still have that crush on me. I am single you know.:sexywink:" I'd hope she git where I was somewhat going with this.
"Is that your way of asking me out? Also you do realise I am a FBI(I'm not sure what they are in Ireland.) right so you might not want to fuck with me."

This is intriguing.

It's got me wondering though, which era is this in? Is it Joshua Tree vampire U2? Baby vampire U2? Vertigo-everyone-hates-Bono's-hair U2? Does Edge have hair? Be sure to add that detail. :up:

Edge visual, as a vampire or werewolf, using the nails to strum the guitar. Like picks that are a part of you.
Had to get new strings too often till he got specially made reinforced strings.

And that little hand/finger thing that Bono does when he's singing... that he's loosing himself in the music, as his base instinct, his hunger slowly rising to the surface.

And of course Edge has to keep him in check.

I know it's been started off as they just recently turned vampire... but what of a concept that has had them turned decades... even centuries ago?

Edge when he's looking down at his hands when he's playing, thinking back to medieval times, with him in solitude, with nothing but his lyre to keep him from company.

Bono seeing so much war, so much senseless waste of food... that he's now trying to stop it.

Edge visual, as a vampire or werewolf, using the nails to strum the guitar. Like picks that are a part of you.
Had to get new strings too often till he got specially made reinforced strings.

And that little hand/finger thing that Bono does when he's singing... that he's loosing himself in the music, as his base instinct, his hunger slowly rising to the surface.

And of course Edge has to keep him in check.

I know it's been started off as they just recently turned vampire... but what of a concept that has had them turned decades... even centuries ago?

Edge when he's looking down at his hands when he's playing, thinking back to medieval times, with him in solitude, with nothing but his lyre to keep him from company.

Bono seeing so much war, so much senseless waste of food... that he's now trying to stop it.
Very well said. I was thinking all that you can't. Mainly cuz that's my favorite album. But zoo Larry is the hottest. This is also why Larry has looked the same for the last 30 years.:cute:

Very well said. I was thinking all that you can't. Mainly cuz that's my favorite album. But zoo Larry is the hottest. This is also why Larry has looked the same for the last 30 years.:cute:
But they were bit during pop mart. Like they said it was two years until they had all of there deffects. I think would be the proper term.

Either the next chapter will be posted today or tomorrow mainly because I'm on a roll with this one.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom