Under a blood red sky chapter 4.5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
Yes I know I promised a long chapter but I came up with an idea for another fan fiction so I wrote it and decided to post what I have for this one. The new one is called wild honey. It's about Adam finding out he has a 5 year old daughter names Madeline and him trying to figure everything in his life out.
(http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f231/wild-honey-215555.html#post7661633)
So anyways no such thing as vampire (at least to my knowledge UN less edge really does own vampire hampers or him bono Larry and Adam are really vampires.) Just kidding any ways fiction. Also this chapter is in Elvis' pic it's why I wanted it to be a point 5

Love. A thing I have never really been accustomed to. Maybe because of my past with all of the hate and anger I've had in my past or maybe just the fact that I've always been the unusual. Yes I know don't talk or think that was but fuck it I no longer give a fuck about what people think of me.I mean my neighbors are my idols which were rather unusual. I had a rather unusual meeting between me and the edge. He asked me out. There was something different about him not like he's a celebrity oh my fucking God type thing. More like good different in a way. If that's even possible I mean yeah he's a rock star big whoop. But a rock star who has no idea that he has saves my life. With his latest album. All that you can't leave behind. He has only done one leg of a three leg tour. it is there 5 moth break I watched them perform how intensely into there music they are. how much this all means to them but little to me. I wait for edge to come over. We made a deal I wouldn't go out with him until the house was unpacked and ready. I needed to set up the music room and knowing him if he is anything like me will get distracted by the guitars which may quite possibly happen if so I have no idea.

My advice is to concentrate on one fan fic at a time, so you can channel all of your creative energies there. Also, more vampires. :love:

I promised my self I wouldn't post more until I can post the whole story. this one excluded.

Back
Top Bottom