U2-fanfiction.com?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rockbaby

The Fly
Hey, there -

If the mods need to move this feel free or if I should have posted this somewhere else, let me know...

I've been lurking here for a while now, used to be an avid poster some years back (under a different screenname). I've been following some stories here, mainly YDW's Midnight (Loved Diary, too, btw). :yes:

But I've got a question - do any of you still visit U2 Fanfiction :: When wild thoughts escape.. anymore? It doesn't seem to have been updated in quite some time now. I ask because I've got some stories up on that site (under LadyHeartland) and am considering taking one or all of them down for my own reasons. But if people still check that site and if they're still getting read, maybe I'll leave 'em up.

Just curious - thanks.

P.S. I'm a Larry girl, if anyone's curious, with a side of Bono...

Hey, there -

If the mods need to move this feel free or if I should have posted this somewhere else, let me know...

I've been lurking here for a while now, used to be an avid poster some years back (under a different screenname). I've been following some stories here, mainly YDW's Midnight (Loved Diary, too, btw). :yes:

But I've got a question - do any of you still visit U2 Fanfiction :: When wild thoughts escape.. anymore? It doesn't seem to have been updated in quite some time now. I ask because I've got some stories up on that site (under LadyHeartland) and am considering taking one or all of them down for my own reasons. But if people still check that site and if they're still getting read, maybe I'll leave 'em up.

Just curious - thanks.

P.S. I'm a Larry girl, if anyone's curious, with a side of Bono...

Yes, I still go tothat site and read stories. I have quite few more to go.

Hi there! i do still visit that site, i was really bummed a while ago cause i was half way through reading a fic and all of a sudden it was gone? so i never got to finish it!

Hi there! i do still visit that site, i was really bummed a while ago cause i was half way through reading a fic and all of a sudden it was gone? so i never got to finish it!

Oh, no! I hope it wasn't one of mine. :( I took one down a while back because I used my real name in it...

Same here too. I used to go there, but got so fed up of no response and no new fiction being posted. I would post there if anyone was maintaining it. But the owner had some personal stuff to deal with and I guess she gave up on the site.

Shame.

I've been on there, got an account and read fics... yet I haven't been on there in ages since it hasn't been updated in over 2 years :( pity that, it was a good site!

:wave: Hi Rockbaby. Not sure but I think the site is dead. I think someone took over from Honey, the original owner and like you say no one seems to update it. I still get the odd review over there though so I guess ppl must still nosey in once in a while.

It's a shame cos there's some good stuff on it. I had heard a whisper that Honey wanted to publish what was on the site, don't know if that was true or not (I wouldn't give my consent to any of mine. I'd have preferred her to remove them then do that). But I haven't heard anything in ages.

BTW, thanks for the heads up on Midnight and the Diaries. And thanks also to Diane.:flirt:

:wave: Hi Rockbaby. Not sure but I think the site is dead. I think someone took over from Honey, the original owner and like you say no one seems to update it. I still get the odd review over there though so I guess ppl must still nosey in once in a while.

It's a shame cos there's some good stuff on it. I had heard a whisper that Honey wanted to publish what was on the site, don't know if that was true or not (I wouldn't give my consent to any of mine. I'd have preferred her to remove them then do that). But I haven't heard anything in ages.

BTW, thanks for the heads up on Midnight and the Diaries. And thanks also to Diane.:flirt:

Yeah - not sure I'd want mine published, either.

It is a shame, because it was a good site and the perfect place to post a fic if one got the inspiration. I've had an idea for one recently, but it refuses to come together.

Thanks, for the replies, girls - I think I'll leave my stories up there for now.

:)

No, you are right. You couldn't do that without obtaining permission, and that aint gonna happen with the stories we write on here! :lol:

I would not like to be on the receiving end of a law suit from the likes of U2.

Look what happened with "the hat"..... :lmao:

I check in there once in a while to see if anything new, and then go elsewhere since it is stagnant. Always looking for new fics. Bono is my choice for the main course.
:giggle:

I couldn't get in either. :sad: I had saved the first 40 or so chapters of Diaries, but lost them when my computer crashed and I, stupidly didn't back it up. :doh:

I couldn't get in either. :sad: I had saved the first 40 or so chapters of Diaries, but lost them when my computer crashed and I, stupidly didn't back it up. :doh:

:wave:Hi girlz.

I've got the first 48 chappies of the Diaries printed out. Unfortunately I haven't got chapters 49 & 50 and I can't remember what they were about. When I flattened my pc a few weeks ago I didn't bother saving the Diaries even though I had them all because I didn't think anyone would still be interested in them.

However, unless someone else has them saved, I guess I could re-post the 48 that I've got (although they'd have to be edited to erase the rude bits - Bono's special place...:evil: take that as you will - I could be referring to a place; a hill top if I remember correctly... nothing more:angel:). Unfortunately I can't remember what went off in the two missing chappies so unless someone has them...

Back
Top Bottom