Thinking about 2 new FFs....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
About 2 years ago, I had started and never finished a Larry FF. I had not really felt inspired in a while. I have to admit that the new Bono in leather has my mind a-reelin'.

So, I had one kicking around in my mind. I was thinking of starting to put it to paper - then another popped in there.

1 is - what if a woman that 2 members of the band had an affair with came back to work on the new tour and things get messy?

2 is a sort of U2 meets True Blood sort of tale. And things get messy.

Thoughts?

I am in love with the first idea! It WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOMEEEE!! :D :D :D It would be really cool to read something a little different.!! :D:applaud: I personally, am not a fan of Vampire stories in general but that's just my personal taste :reject: I'm looking forward to reading some of your stuff :)

I was actually thinking that a vampire FF would be amazing as well! I would read it! I'm HUGE into vampires. More on the Anne Rice spectrum but...any vampire is a good vampire.

And I can't wait for you to read some of my stuff. I have a lot going on. I'm writing two different ones at the same time lately. lol. It gets very confusing. But I'm really looking forward to what you have in store! :hyper:

:hyper: thank you so much! that's my new baby right now. I adore writing that story. I've never wrote in a teenage perspective and I'm having loads of fun with it! Takes me back to my own high school days. I'm glad you're enjoying it! It's probably one of my top fave fics to write. :hug::hug::hug: x a million!

I think I choose the second one. Not because I'm a huge fan of vampires, but THE MOE ACTIOOOOOON!:rockon:
But the first one is cool too. There are many fics at the moment, but I say YES to even more.:hyper:

Okay, I'll try to work on both. I haven't written in a long time. And I can't promise how much I will get to update. Working mom who is also training for a triathlon and 1/2 marathon - I have about much free time as the band themselves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom