The Diaries... wot say ye?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I understand, that story is legend! I'm looking forward to reading it.

YAY! So looking forward to reading what you are so kind to share with us, your writing voice is lovely and well developed and you have a great way of making your stories seem real. Can't wait!

:lol: Ehhhh yes. VERY different. It's a completely different story, bit of a mix between drama and thriller. Best story I've EVER read.

:wave: Thank you ladies, :D and yeah, the Diaries aren't anything like Rose's Diary.

It's something that I've found very difficult to write as I know domestic violence isn't something to belittle or play down. When I first wrote it I received private messages from women/girls who had suffered much the same thing as my main character. It humbled me in many ways. If this fiction is wrong, if it doesn't portray the gravity of living with violence, then please forgive me. Emotional abuse is every bit as destroying as physical abuse. No one should ever feel that emotional abuse isn't as bad as physical abuse. Peace. :hug::hug:

Thank you GG for your kind comments regarding this fic. Personally, I think it's the best thing I've ever managed to write.

Oh so ready ... Yes a zillion times, really love that story. There is something about the way you write that just draws me in to every word, every emotion. Even the ones not finished like Midnight and Christine ... And a certain little vampire story you started ...:love::love:

Back
Top Bottom