Something in your eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ans01

Babyface
Hello! I am new here, and this is my first attempt at writing a fanfiction for this site, I wanted to see what people thought of the first chapter before I posted more, so here goes! This is all fiction and an Adam fanfiction! :reject:

It's not very often you get to meet your favorite band. Not very often the stars move and align in just the right way. But something about this Monday simply felt different. Spring was in the air, finally melting the cold Virginia snow. I had just walked into work when I noticed a large group surrounding four men. They looked like any other normal men you would see walking down the street from my vantage point, so I had no idea why so many people surrounded them. "Alex! You will never guess who walked in this morning!" my best friend and co-worker Mazie practically screeched. "Well, should I guess -" I started before she screamed "U2!" causing the men's heads I had first noticed to turn in our direction. My mouth automatically fell open as I realized what she said was true, there say Bono, the Edge, Adam Clayton, and Larry Mullen Jr, only the four most important people of my entire life!

So here we go, let me know if I should continue to post on with the story!

Back
Top Bottom