So uh, I used to write, and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

secretly alone

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Ok, so once upon a time I wrote a story (Stranger in a Strange Land) and posted it in here. Then I started writing a follow-up (A Rhythm Unbroken)...and then I just stopped writing. I think what happened was I got busy with school and then just lost the patience to write.

In that time I have written bits and pieces to add to the second story, but they're completely out of order. Anyway, recently I've had a new story forming in my head, and I kind of want to start writing it, and post it here if anyone would be interested. It has a sort of reverse chronology and a lot of flashbacks, how I'm imagining it in my head.

I don't want to just abandon Bono & Lilly, I really loved them...but Lilly is too much like myself and that story will take some serious re-imagining, and I have this new one just involuntarily forming in my head.

So what do you think...anyone interested in me attempting to write again? So many other people have been posting great stories so I'm far less confident in my writing skills, but it's still fun :D

You know I want to read. For awhile, I felt like I was monopolizing the space. Let me know if you need/want a beta or someone to bounce ideas off of. I have someone here help me brainstorm and organize. :sexywink:

Oh, I know the character-too-much-like-myself-feeling. If you write those people too much it gives you the shudders.

I would love if you wrote more :heart: no matter who it was!

Your stories were some of my favorites to read :)

Back
Top Bottom