So...Mysterious Ways - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > Fan Fiction
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-14-2017, 09:25 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroleena View Post
I quit lurking and joined just so I could say - please finish the story!!!!!! I love it!


I was writing this today. It might take awhile, but I'll make it happen
__________________

__________________
GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:32 AM   #32
War Child
 
lharper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: in a house in the trees
Posts: 519
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I was writing this today. It might take awhile, but I'll make it happen


Finally! XD
__________________

__________________
lharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:33 AM   #33
War Child
 
lharper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: in a house in the trees
Posts: 519
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I was writing this today. It might take awhile, but I'll make it happen


Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0998.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	11362

I told you so!!!
__________________
lharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 06:34 AM   #34
War Child
 
lharper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: in a house in the trees
Posts: 519
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Oops double post!
__________________
lharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 07:05 AM   #35
War Child
 
philly80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sydney Australia - proud mummy of a 5 month old!
Posts: 683
Local Time: 07:11 AM
Omg!! Please!! I've just been re reading these!!
__________________
philly80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 09:45 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly80 View Post
Omg!! Please!! I've just been re reading these!!


I got 600 words down, so here's hoping I can momentum. I need to thank lharper for never giving up and always encouraging.

__________________
GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:00 AM   #37
War Child
 
lharper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: in a house in the trees
Posts: 519
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I got 600 words down, so here's hoping I can momentum. I need to thank lharper for never giving up and always encouraging.

awww thank YOU,. for putting up with this insufferable pain in the arse (me)
Team Bloria here
__________________
lharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:23 AM   #38
Babyface
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 11
Local Time: 04:11 PM
I am also team Bloria
__________________
Caroleena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:06 AM   #39
The Fly
 
Vertigo20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NY
Posts: 49
Local Time: 08:11 PM
Just finished Please...amazing! I love how you write! I'm so ready for Bono & Gloria again tho!
__________________
Vertigo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:25 PM   #40
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,771
Local Time: 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I got 600 words down, so here's hoping I can momentum. I need to thank lharper for never giving up and always encouraging.

Wait WHUT? You're still writing?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:28 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
Wait WHUT? You're still writing?


Remember Luminous Times. Thinking of dusting that one off. Maybe change it slightly. Do you still edit?

I might have chapter 29 ready soon.
__________________
GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:41 PM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertigo20 View Post
Just finished Please...amazing! I love how you write! I'm so ready for Bono & Gloria again tho!


I hope I've improved since then. I've spent the last 5 years honing my writing in Sherlock and Marvel fandoms. But I'm back....
__________________
GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:16 PM   #43
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,771
Local Time: 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
Remember Luminous Times. Thinking of dusting that one off. Maybe change it slightly. Do you still edit?

I might have chapter 29 ready soon.
oh heck yes!

Will be off to tour with U2 the next two weekends, but after that...plenty of time to read and edit
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 04:01 PM   #44
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
GraceRyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a humid place
Posts: 8,935
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
oh heck yes!



Will be off to tour with U2 the next two weekends, but after that...plenty of time to read and edit


I guess I need to clear out my PM's. Unless we have another way to communicate. Twitter?
__________________
GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 08:32 AM   #45
War Child
 
lharper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: in a house in the trees
Posts: 519
Local Time: 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
I guess I need to clear out my PM's. Unless we have another way to communicate. Twitter?
well, now you've got better company! I'll stay in the background reading and enjoying the fic. Thanks for coming back...
__________________

__________________
lharper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com