Slowly Love--Chapter Seven

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveandLogic

Refugee
BABY, WE'RE GOING TO NASHVILLE! 7/2/11 <3
Now, I'm making this a "private" chapter, although there's not really any er...well...you know :wink: in it but there is...something...else. :reject: and I don't think it's appropriate for this site. But if you would like to read it, you know the drill. :D :heart: :hyper:

Meanwhile here's a sexy pictures of the man of the hour!

718986613_ot4V9-S.jpg

:happy: You can read my mind like I read yours! :lol:

Ok, when you said "something else"...I was definitely thinking you meant something else entirely :reject:

Bwuahaha, I love Bono at the end :cute: Inconvienient is RIGHT! :laugh:

Great chapter :applaud:

All sent ladies! :hyper: sorry it took me awhile-twas at work.

And that picture....I have very, very dirty thoughts when I see that picture.

:reject:

poor edge...lol. he has no idea. or does he? :hmm: does anyone ever wonder if the guys read these stories? :huh: hahahah

^ I think you mentioned something about her wearing long sleeves once? So I was thinking...past drug use :shrug:

I don't know :hmm: I actually discussed that topic briefly in my first story, and it didn't seem to be a problem. Maybe if you go into detail? I'm not sure, don't quote me on it :lol:

:shifty: like what? lol. you and secretly alone both said you were expecting something else. what would that something be? LOL! i'm seriously confused...:doh: :reject: :hug::hug:

I was thinking about the covered arms too, and thought there might be some history of self harming. Or maybe some awful story about what happened to her family. Apparently I have a morbid imagination...:shrug:

I'd like it too please!

All sent, love.

And to Val and Claypool, that makes sense. But I think her past is..."ok" enough to post on here without having to PM? :shrug: I will send the next chapter to the two of you before posting on here and you can tell me what you think. :D It's not done yet, but almost.

And Val, you do understand that I'm having withdraw, right? :wink:

oooooh, look what happens when you travel and can't check in on this grreat story:hyper: me too please and thanks!

Back
Top Bottom