Request : Diaries

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elann

War Child
Hi there ladies :wave:

I've heard a lot about a fic entitled Diaries and in my quest to find it I've been advised to post a request here!
So would any of you be ready to share with my humble self a saved copy of this fic ?
I would be eternally grateful to you :reject:

Thanks in advance !

Unfortunately, the woman who wrote this, YDW, doesn't want us to distribute it without her permission. I'm not entirely sure she still posts here. At least I haven't seen her in a long time.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong about that though.

Unfortunately, the woman who wrote this, YDW, doesn't want us to distribute it without her permission. I'm not entirely sure she still posts here. At least I haven't seen her in a long time.

Too bad :| Quality fics are are so hard to find :|
Thanks anyway for your answer Diane :wave:

This is criminal. She is an incredible writer and her stories are amazing!

:wave: Hi girls. Thanks for the requests for the Diaries but I really don't want any of my fiction aired any more. I don't feel right about it. It feels a little disrespectful to me now. I'd rather write about ficticious characters nowadays. Sorry.:sad:but that's the way it has to be.

but who that to you, youvedonewhat? What person did that? I mean thast really disrespectabile, I mean no one should copy fan fiction storys without allowing of author. It's okay to writte with made up names dear.

Cheers from Daj xxx

:wave: Hi girls. Thanks for the requests for the Diaries but I really don't want any of my fiction aired any more. I don't feel right about it. It feels a little disrespectful to me now. I'd rather write about ficticious characters nowadays. Sorry.:sad:but that's the way it has to be.

I perfectly understand and I'll respect your choice :hug:

:wave:Hi YDW ... it's nice to see you post. I must say that I also miss your stories, :sad: but I certainly respect your feelings on the matter. You are such a talented and gifted writer. So, if you should ever decide to share your fiction (regardless of the names used), I would be honored to read them.

Back
Top Bottom