regarding my old fic Love Rescue Me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chickadee

New Yorker
I bet no one remembers it, but if you do please let me know because now I have done my tour shows, I am totally up for writing it again! It's been a long time so I'll understand if nobody is interested but I thought I would post and ask nonetheless...!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Kat x

I do remember it! I must go back and re-read those...assuming I can find them.

Go for it...it was getting really good.

*edit* I just went to find that story and I came across your "Up Close and Personal"...that was another really good one.

Yay okay well that's good. 'Cause I probably would have written it anyway but well it's more fun when people want to read! I actually have most of the next part done...

regnut...all you need to do is under the search function thingie put chickadees name in the spot for it and highlight Pleba Archives and then click search...make sure you have threads made by user instead of posts selected...and all her stories will come up.

I can only find 2 chapters of Love rescue me, I loved this fic, but I would appreciate it , if you could post or mail the previous chapter again. Allot of chapters have been deleted and I really would like he unedited one's I don't know if bringing old threads is stupid :shy:

Glad you got help with finding the fic! One of the chapters has an unedited version, so if you get to there and want it, let me know and I will email it to you! :)

Glad you got help with finding the fic! One of the chapters has an unedited version, so if you get to there and want it, let me know and I will email it to you! :)
I just read everything yesterday, I love the way you write. Makes it look so easy but I know its not. I hope you will continue:hyper: and I would surely like the unedited version.

You can either pm it to me here, or email me
Joycedavidse44@msn.com

I can only find 2 chapters of Love rescue me, I loved this fic, but I would appreciate it , if you could post or mail the previous chapter again. Allot of chapters have been deleted and I really would like he unedited one's I don't know if bringing old threads is stupid :shy:
i remember it go for it.

Chapter 14 has the unedited version, featuring Bono and Beth.

I will email it to those who have asked for it! New chapter coming soon by the way :D

Back
Top Bottom