PLEASE-chapter 6 (Part 1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FireExit

Babyface
Hey guys, I didn't want to keep the wait as long for this next part, so I'm giving you this. This is part 1 of chapter 6, and I'm still trying to figure how to go about writing part 2, but until then hopefully you guys enjoy this part :wave: Oh and it's completely from Alex's POV.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we were walking back down the pier to the limo, I asked him about his two girls. He told me about Jordan, and what a nervous reck he was right before she was born. He was so protective of Ali during her pregnancy, he didn't want to leave her side, she practically had to convince him to leave her and go on the Lovetown tour. He had wanted to be a great father, and from the beginning he had a special relationship with Jordan. He told me that as a newborn she had a bit of an irregular heartbeat, and when it would be time for her to sleep, she would lie down on his chest and their heartbeats would match up in time. The conversation continued, and I couldn't tear myself away. The more things he would tell me, the closer to him I felt. Things reached an emotional high when he had told me about the day he left Dublin to come live in New York. It was then that we stopped walking. He took of his shades, and looked me in the eye.

"Alex, this is exceptionally painful from all the other things that I've told you tonight." He was being serious now, and I could tell because his signature smirk was missing from his face.

"When I left Dublin that day, it was raining, the skies were grim, and everything was just shitty. I had my bags ready in the limo. The last thing I had left to do, was say goodbye."

"I'm sure it was hard B."

"That's the thing love. Nothing about leaving home was hard, even leaving my girls. I had said goodbye to them and it was almost like a mutual indifference. They didn't care that I was leaving, and I guess its ok since they are young. But it can't be ok, that I felt fine leaving them. There is something wrong with that Alex, there just has to be."

His eyes then became glassy and it seemed like he was holding back tears, and at that moment he put his shades back on.

"Shall we head back now.."

I don't know what had gotten into me right then, but I put my hand hands on his face and removed his shades. I saw his eyes once more and studied his face for what seemed like a lifetime, and I came closer to him. He didn't move, but continued to look at me. I held his face in my hands and leaned in to kiss him. As I met his lips, I took in his scent. He had a sweet smell mixed with that of smoke, and leather. His lips were soft, and parted as they met mine. At first, it was gentle as I felt the tears that were in his eyes stream down and touch my cheek, but things soon began to escalate. I was running my hands through his hair as he held on tight around my waist. He gently pushed me against the wall we were standing next to, and the kissing soon became urgent. We were both getting out of breath as our tongues went back and forth in a sort of dance. I parted from the kiss, when I realized I needed to take a breath.

"Alex..." He mumbled in my ear and it made me shudder.

"Yes." I whispered back gently.

"Alex, come home with me please."

"But, I don't think its.."

"Alex, please..please come home with me." He was breathless, and I knew he needed me, and I need him too.

"Ok baby, I'll come with you."

"Thank you." He looked at me, and I saw something in him this time that I didn't see before. It must have been the moonshine, but I had never seen anything so clear and so blue. I was seeing him for who he was, he wasn't putting up any barriers, it was just me and him.

:heart: great story!! i really like the way you write from their different pov´s! can´t wait for the next part :hyper:

Where's FireExit???:sad:

I Love this fanfic...I'm waiting For the next chapter...:hyper:

I so love Pop Bono..He was a dirty boy..:wink:

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, there's just been a lot going on, and I've been trying to deal with it all. Please bare with me, I'm gonna try and get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry, there's just been a lot going on, and I've been trying to deal with it all. Please bare with me, I'm gonna try and get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Thanks.
FireExit it's Ok...I Really Hope Things get better For You...:hug:

Hey guys, thanks for all the interest in this and sorry I've been slow with the writing. To explain simply, I've been trying to juggle school, work, and a mess of other things, so the story got put off to the side. I have pretty much finished part 2 of this chapter, I just need to do some last minute edits; so for anyone that wants it I'll need to PM it to you. Thanks :wave:

Hey guys, thanks for all the interest in this and sorry I've been slow with the writing. To explain simply, I've been trying to juggle school, work, and a mess of other things, so the story got put off to the side. I have pretty much finished part 2 of this chapter, I just need to do some last minute edits; so for anyone that wants it I'll need to PM it to you. Thanks :wave:

oh yes PLEASE pm it to me... i SOOO LOVE this story! :drool:
and i can´t wait for part 2 and all other parts to come :)

thank you fireexit :hug:

Hey again, I sent it to all that asked, so I hope you guys like it. Feedback is still greatly appreciated and all that I ask :wave:. If anyone else wants part 2 just says so, and I'll PM it to you.

Ohh I don't Believe...I'm so Happy to see New Chapter for this History...:hyper::hyper:

FireExit I would like to have this new chapter...Pleasee :drool:

Back
Top Bottom