Mire Eireannach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do want to add that parts of this chapter made me laugh out loud. We needed that -
I hope it was your intension :hmm: Reggo ! .:D

Keep me on your list to receive the next chapters.
More soon????

Comments are definitely appreciated, as long as the plot stays off the thread. I'd prefer that no one gets the story ruined for them before they get their own chance to read it.

Laughs were intended, I'm curious as to which parts exactly you found funny. Email me if you want to discuss further. :)

Early June????
:hyper:

Haven't had a chance to get back to you about what was funny -for one thing-
overall,, the way Larry is... the way he thinks...and comments in his mind...especially at lunch in the studio.
if i get a chance i'll reread it and email you.. but you have their personalities down very well.. ( i imagine). :reject:

Early June????
:hyper:

Haven't had a chance to get back to you about what was funny -for one thing-
overall,, the way Larry is... the way he thinks...and comments in his mind...especially at lunch in the studio.
if i get a chance i'll reread it and email you.. but you have their personalities down very well.. ( i imagine). :reject:

Well, by the 12th, certainly.

Who says Larry doesn't have a sense of humour?

You write rilliantly Reggo, I love thrillers and your totally good at confuzing/suprising me! I liked it :lol: Larry always tended to scare the sh*t out of me. This confirms my suspicion :sexywink: Haha (totally fiction i know but you get my point)

:applaud:go Reggo

You write rilliantly Reggo, I love thrillers and your totally good at confuzing/suprising me! I liked it :lol: Larry always tended to scare the sh*t out of me. This confirms my suspicion :sexywink: Haha (totally fiction i know but you get my point)

:applaud:go Reggo

Thanks very much! What suspicion? :hmm: PM or email me.

A side note about chapter 4: Some of you have said that if anything happens to a certain female character, you don't want that part, so if you only want half or whole, please let me know so I don't email anything you'd be uncomfortable with.

Thanks very much! What suspicion? :hmm: PM or email me.

A side note about chapter 4: Some of you have said that if anything happens to a certain female character, you don't want that part, so if you only want half or whole, please let me know so I don't email anything you'd be uncomfortable with.

Whole, thanks.

Hit a snag. IOW, grossed myself out. :shifty:

Chapter is forthcoming!

I didn't forget! I swear! I promise! Had an insanely busy week. This week. If not, I allow you to kill me with sticks.

I won't, but i know someone who'll take pleasure in it!!
If that is a reference to the title character, consider yourself as crazy as I am. :D I'm not sure if that's good or bad. But the line certainly is hilarious.

blm, smitty, yours have been sent. Even though the title says "Part One," it really is the whole thing. I was working off an earlier draft and forgot to change the subject line.

Diane, your "clean" version has been sent as well.

blm, smitty, yours have been sent. Even though the title says "Part One," it really is the whole thing. I was working off an earlier draft and forgot to change the subject line.

Diane, your "clean" version has been sent as well.

I haven't gotten anything yet... and what exactly do you mean by 'clean version'?

I haven't gotten anything yet... and what exactly do you mean by 'clean version'?
That's odd. I'll resend it.

she just took out the more violent parts of the story for me. Which was nice of her to do.
You're welcome. :) It's all going to get out in the open in the next chapter anyway... well, sort of, cause he's a devious little shit. Of course, you did miss the most disturbing part of it, and that bit's not even violent...

Back
Top Bottom