Message For Jobob About Story A Story About Me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono'sLady

Acrobat
Hi Jobob,how have you been? This is the only way I knew how to get a hold of you, I hope you don't mind :reject: I was just woundering about the story you were writting...A Story Without Me...was it ever finished? Because the last chapter I had read of it,it looked like it was to continue,but I haven't seen any chapters after that.Did I miss them somewhere?If not,will you be finishing the story? I know you're probably busy with things...Also...would it be possable to email me all the chapters that had the unedited version?My email is:BonoFan4Ever@peoplepc.com Thanks.I really loved that story,I enjoyed it.Thanks for your time.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you all. The bad news is, I lost the story (including the last chapter) when my hard drive crashed some time ago. :sad:

But I'm sure I can think of some sort of ending for those of you who want one.

That's to bad :sad: I know,that's happened to me a couple years back.That sucks.I know the story is still up on here loads of pages back and would like to see how the story ends.That would be great if you could finish it some how Jobob.Well...is there anybody here that's read the story and still have the unedited versions?Could you please email them to me?My email is: BonoFan4Ever@peoplepc.com Thanks.

That's to bad :sad: I know,that's happened to me a couple years back.That sucks.I know the story is still up on here loads of pages back and would like to see how the story ends.That would be great if you could finish it some how Jobob.Well...is there anybody here that's read the story and still have the unedited versions?Could you please email them to me?My email is: BonoFan4Ever@peoplepc.com Thanks.
Ok...nobody here has a copy of the unedited chapters of this story?...Anybody?...Please? Lol.

Back
Top Bottom