Looking for a fic...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magpie

The Fly
I found a fic about three years ago on the old U2fanfiction.com site and haven't been able to find it again. It's called "System of a Down" and is Larry-centric. Would anyone be able to point me toward it, or have a copy saved? I'd really appreciate it!

A lot of good stories were lost from that site..*coughDiariescough*

Is this it? http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/system-of-a-down-162857.html

I'm looking for a fic also...not to take over your thread but maybe we can make this a "I'm looking for.." thread?

It's the one where Bono's ex-girlfriend and/or wife dies and he gets the baby girl. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much! I wish I could help you find your fic, but unfortunately it doesn't ring a bell. Hope you find it soon, though!

Is this it? http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f285/system-of-a-down-162857.html

I'm looking for a fic also...not to take over your thread but maybe we can make this a "I'm looking for.." thread?

It's the one where Bono's ex-girlfriend and/or wife dies and he gets the baby girl. I can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

That one was written by annj the title was "The Little Stranger".

I got bored for a week at christmas one year and went through the pleba archive looking up fics. I have a 3 pages in a small notebook of titles and author names. Boy, was I BORED!!!:lol::D

I got bored for a week at christmas one year and went through the pleba archive looking up fics. I have a 3 pages in a small notebook of titles and author names. Boy, was I BORED!!!:lol::D

Wow, that's really awesome, actually! Talk about a dedicated FF reader! :wink: I remember I read two on there that I really liked. They were both smut challenges. One was where the girl was a student and Bono was an english teacher and she tries seducing him to pass the class. Great story! And then the other was a girl who met "The Fly" at a bar and they kinda...:shifty:...in the bar. Can't remember the authors or the story titles but I will never forget the plots!

Thank you!! That was bugging the hell out of me.

Wow....you should post that. It's not as easy anymore to just browse stories.

I'll try to post some of it this weekend. I have to admit most of them are Bono stories, cause those are the ones I like the best.

Tina- Bonogirl since 1983:lol:

Here's the first list of fics.
They are listed as author first, in red, then title.

U2bonogirl- Hero
Annj- The Little Stranger, Model Behaviour, The Sweetest Thing, Out of Control, Lessons in Love, Dream out Loud
Bono_gal- It Started With A Dance
Jobob- A Story Without Me
Spanna- Stateless
Effanbee- Free Failing, Learning to Fly
KieraAnne- You've Got Mail
RavenBlue- Though the Sleet and Driving Snow
Martha- Thought for the Day
Sweetie- In the Maze of her Imagination
Starsgoblue- Eek! (Or Imagine part2) she changed the name after the first chapter
Bono_212- Road to Hell
Lauryl- Caught by the Heel
Lil' Bono- Another Day
Sparky457- Miracle Drug
WildHoney- Surrender
Edge's_girl- Bright End of Nowhere
Fungus Amoungus- Elevation

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
part 2 of the list;

Sad_Girl- Babyface, Your Gypsy Heart, October, Someone Else's Dream, Of Christmas Present, Out of Control, On the Rising Tide,
The Promises We Make, Stealing from the Thieves, Touch, Twilight

Eve Clayton- For the First Time I Feel Loved, The Bass Player and I
Annj- The Long Weekend
StarsGoBlue- What are you looking for
Susannag75- Too Much Alike Him, Craving for Love, Reality Check

That's all I have for now. I have a couple that I'm gonna have to go research and take a look at again.

Hope you enjoy the lists!!

Tina

Your welcome!! I've been lurking on Interference since 2001 and enjoying all the stories everyone has written. Maybe it's time for some of them to be dug up again and read.

Dear god... If we're talking about the same story which I believe we are, I am so glad that I had it saved to my computer before the site died in case I wanted to read it again.
What makes me mad is that it ended on a weird note so I never knew if there was going to be more or not!

hi all I just popped on here after a long absence to to go down memory lane remembering all the u2 stories I wrote hehehe.. I can't believe how much u2 fanfic I done at one time I must have been obsessed *lol* unfortunatly all the u2 stories i had saved on my comp are long gone as my old computer had viruses ect. I am still quite obsessed with U2, but like YDW I made a concious desicion not to write anymore stories on them either, I got uncomfortable when it suddenly clicked I was writing about real people, and then it started to make me feel cringy *lol* besides which I have been busy improving my writing and grammer style in my fiction stories only because I did make lot of grammer errors which was another thing that made me cringe when I read back on them.. but still I have to say despite all that, I did enjoy writing those u2 stories and glad you still remember them:)

Back
Top Bottom