locating an old fic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Magpie

The Fly
I'm looking for an old U2 gen fic called "The Prime of Their Lives". Don't know the author name, but she posted on here as 'elizabeth' - or did in 2002. She used to be on fanfiction.net as well, but the link I found was broken. This was a pretty cool old fic and I'd like to be able to read it again - it's getting progressively more difficult to find old U2 gen fic, sadly.

(and when I say 'gen fic', I mean gen as in no love interests at all, no OFCs, just the guys' friendships)

Original Female Character?

It's a sad report on the amount of time I spent being silly on the internet that my mind first went to: Original Fucking Character.

I clicked on "new posts," and up it came. :shifty:

(I wrote X-Files fanfic back in the day, so my guess was somewhat of an educated one. :reject: )

I clicked on "new posts," and up it came. :shifty:

(I wrote X-Files fanfic back in the day, so my guess was somewhat of an educated one. :reject: )

Hey, I read it by the truckload when Gossamer was still new! And yeah, OFC is Original Female Character.

Any clue as to where I could find the fic I posted about?

Bumping again since it's been a few months. I did find the fic cached on the Wayback Machine, but the site it linked to was unsafe and I didn't want to risk my laptop getting infected. I'm hoping someone saved it.

Again, the fic was called "The Prime of Their Lives". Don't know the author name, but she posted on here as 'elizabeth' - or did in 2002.

Back
Top Bottom