I was just wondering..... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > PLEBA > Fan Fiction
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
The Fly

Local Time: 10:27 PM
I was just wondering.....

I was wondering about some good fanfiction maybe some about the less popular members of u2???? Aka Adam and Larry

dettersree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 01:27 AM
The Bass Player's Wife I think was mostly Larry and Adam. I know there was one fic that centered on a triangle involving them. I want to say the lead OFC was named Lucy? Does anyone else remember that one?

GraceRyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 12:27 AM
I've got one in the pipeline for Larry in New York, post-Zoo era. Just had the idea yesterday!
jeevey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:26 PM   #4
The Fly

Graceryan I have just finished the bass players wife and I'll try and figure out the second one oh yeah and I've started reading mysterious way and have liked it so far.... and Jeevey can't wait to read it. Larry Mullen has always been one of my favorites in u2.... heck there wouldn't be u2 without him also I had time to read anything at all and it was amazing I've also read learning to fly stranger in strange land in stillness of the evening and one where the edge moves in next door to a girl who's parents had died along with her brother she got into the wrongs crowd became a heroin addict the edge helps her and two of the charters come from another fanfic I had read I've had a lot of free time on my hands..... maybe a bit too much
Old 04-12-2013, 06:24 AM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Thank you! I never thought I'd want to write a Larry fic til I had this killer idea, and now I think I have to.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the U2 Uncovered MTV special with Cat Deeley from the Vertigo tour- Larry adores her and talks to her more than I've ever seen him do elsewhere.

And let me know if you want the PM chapter of Anything. Chapter 8 is up next week.
Old 04-12-2013, 05:58 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Search for Illuminate. That was the very first part of Mysterious Ways and was all Larry.
Old 04-12-2013, 06:41 PM   #7
Professional Insomniac

Location: If I lived any more north I'd be in Quebec. But I'm not. I'm in New Brunswick.
Zooropa_fit has a Larry story...I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. Try searching her name..it should pop up.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
dianepm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #8
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeevey View Post
Thank you! I never thought I'd want to write a Larry fic til I had this killer idea, and now I think I have to.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the U2 Uncovered MTV special with Cat Deeley from the Vertigo tour- Larry adores her and talks to her more than I've ever seen him do elsewhere.

And let me know if you want the PM chapter of Anything. Chapter 8 is up next week.
I've watched the interview I think it's the most non-grumpy to he actually smiles a lot in that one and the most he's ever talked is man on the train . If only we could get Adam to talk more hopefully by this upcoming tour and maybe he will shave his head again it looks like something died on his head (sorry Adam but it's true) and yes I would like the pm of anything
Old 04-12-2013, 07:20 PM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianepm View Post
Zooropa_fit has a Larry story...I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. Try searching her name..it should pop up.
I think she took it down or asked for it to be deleted.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:26 PM   #10
The Fly

Okay I was wondering why I couldn't find the fanfiction.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:37 PM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettersree View Post
I've watched the interview I think it's the most non-grumpy to he actually smiles a lot in that one and the most he's ever talked is man on the train . If only we could get Adam to talk more hopefully by this upcoming tour and maybe he will shave his head again it looks like something died on his head (sorry Adam but it's true) and yes I would like the pm of anything
I'm with you on the Adam hair. The plastered look doesn't work for me, although I do hear that some people like it.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:59 PM   #12
The Fly

Really I never that anyone would but then again (I've heard more complaints then compliments)... I guess it isn't as bad as the afro except I actually somewhat liked it along with the edges horse shoe mustache ( My step dad grew one to look like him rather funny made my mom pissed during movember once because of it that's the only reason I know the proper term for it)
Old 04-17-2013, 07:11 PM   #13
The Fly

I had decided to make my own Larry fan fiction link is right here > no line on the horizon