I was just wondering.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dettersree

The Fly
I was wondering about some good fanfiction maybe some about the less popular members of u2???? Aka Adam and Larry

The Bass Player's Wife I think was mostly Larry and Adam. I know there was one fic that centered on a triangle involving them. I want to say the lead OFC was named Lucy? Does anyone else remember that one?

I've got one in the pipeline for Larry in New York, post-Zoo era. Just had the idea yesterday!

Graceryan I have just finished the bass players wife and I'll try and figure out the second one oh yeah and I've started reading mysterious way and have liked it so far:applaud:.... and Jeevey can't wait to read it. Larry Mullen has always been one of my favorites in u2.... heck there wouldn't be u2 without him :sad:also I had time to read anything at all and it was amazing:applaud: I've also read learning to fly stranger in strange land in stillness of the evening and one where the edge moves in next door to a girl who's parents had died along with her brother she got into the wrongs crowd became a heroin addict the edge helps her and two of the charters come from another fanfic I had read I've had a lot of free time on my hands..... maybe a bit too much

Thank you! I never thought I'd want to write a Larry fic til I had this killer idea, and now I think I have to.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the U2 Uncovered MTV special with Cat Deeley from the Vertigo tour- Larry adores her and talks to her more than I've ever seen him do elsewhere. :shifty:

And let me know if you want the PM chapter of Anything. Chapter 8 is up next week.

Thank you! I never thought I'd want to write a Larry fic til I had this killer idea, and now I think I have to.

If you haven't seen it yet, check out the U2 Uncovered MTV special with Cat Deeley from the Vertigo tour- Larry adores her and talks to her more than I've ever seen him do elsewhere. :shifty:

And let me know if you want the PM chapter of Anything. Chapter 8 is up next week.

I've watched the interview I think it's the most non-grumpy to he actually smiles a lot in that one and the most he's ever talked is man on the train . If only we could get Adam to talk more hopefully by this upcoming tour and maybe he will shave his head again :D it looks like something died on his head :shifty: (sorry Adam but it's true) and yes I would like the pm of anything

I've watched the interview I think it's the most non-grumpy to he actually smiles a lot in that one and the most he's ever talked is man on the train . If only we could get Adam to talk more hopefully by this upcoming tour and maybe he will shave his head again :D it looks like something died on his head :shifty: (sorry Adam but it's true) and yes I would like the pm of anything

I'm with you on the Adam hair. The plastered look doesn't work for me, although I do hear that some people like it.

Really I never that anyone would but then again (I've heard more complaints then compliments)... I guess it isn't as bad as the afro except I actually somewhat liked it along with the edges horse shoe mustache ( My step dad grew one to look like him rather funny made my mom pissed during movember once because of it that's the only reason I know the proper term for it)

Back
Top Bottom