Heartland Bono Fan Fiction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carrie Anderson

War Child
Hey girls. I've been away from the forum for what seems an age! Hope you remember my stories. I removed my stories from here (and also took my blog down) because some newspaper hack was trying to track me down, and she even ran a story on me in a tabloid despite my protests.

I write my blog anonymously and want to remain that way. After several weeks of inactivity I realize just how much I miss my fics, and how angry I am that I let this journalist ruin what was giving myself and others so much pleasure. I have received many emails asking me to continue and have given it much thought.

Now that I think about it, her story is old news (and weeks ago was wrapping someone's china!) so maybe it's time I came out of retirement!

I would be interested and grateful for your thoughts. Do you miss Marie and Bono as much as I do? I really want to continue with their story. Would you read my blog if I gave it the kiss of life?

Thanks all for the great support you have shown me over the last year or so. I look forward to hearing from you.

Love Carrie

I agree with all of the above! Your such a great writer, please continue!!!! It would be amazing to be able to read your work again! Any thoughts on an archive of previous work :)? Or would you rather start over from scratch :/?

Hannah :)

:wave: I wasn't around to read your stories before...but I would love to!! I hope you post them again.

:wave: Hi Carrie,

I wondered what happened to you. I have missed you and Marie and Bono. I am glad you're back and I look forward to reading your stories again.

wow its been such a long time. I was wondering what happened, but yea you should definitely continue:applaud:

I've never had the chance too meet you , since I was not around interference in your years, but I will def. Be hoping you would share again! It looks like your stories are loved and loved still!

hi there!!! :wave:
i´m very new on this forum, i am more the READER than the WRITER .... and what treasures i found here! so please, carrie, keep on writing your blog with new and old fics...it was always a pleasure to read them! :applaud:

cheers

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have missed your stories!! (Your work inspired my own contribution, "A Warriors Homecoming"...even though I developed a HUGH writers block and am still trying to work around it and finish the tale) I would love to read anything/everything you write. Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!:applaud::wave:

Hugs Carrie, I can't believe that happened!!!!! What a piece of scum (the journalist I mean). So sorry you had to go through that.

I totally miss your stories! xxxxx

:wave: Hi there. Thanks all for your responses. Please be patient with me, I am working on getting my blog back. I had to delete everything and now I find that it saved on my PC in a garbled format, so I have to tidy it all up. I will post on here to let you know when it is back.

Hope you are all enjoying a wonderful summer and that you got to see U2 in Europe. For those in the US... you are in for a treat!!! :applaud:

Carrie

Hi Carrie - so glad you are back and standing up for your writing, you are a great writer! You were definately missed!:wave:

You're too talented to have some idiot journalist keep you from posting. Thanks:D

Hi Carrie,

I haven't read your stories, but I agree with chemgirl. If writing is your passion, please continue with it. It seems that you already have quite a few readers. Always, best of luck, with your stories.

Back
Top Bottom