Grace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Serena Vox

ONE love, blood, life
Hey everyone,

Most of you probably expected a new chapter with this post, but I regret to inform you that this isn't a new chapter. I have a bit of the new one ready, but not enough to constitute a post. I am going to have to put Grace on hold for a while.

My life has hit a bit of a rough spot and the future is very uncertain right now. It's very hard for me to find the time to write and when I do have the time, I don't have the inspiration or will to do it because my mind is elsewhere. I hope that as things settle down some, I'll be able to resume work on it.

Thanks for being patient with me,
Serena

SERENA!!!! :hug: Sorry to hear things are unsettled for you, but-of course- you have to do what you need to ... DO NOT worry- we are here for you (i speak for all of us i am sure) and will wait patiently. We love Grace, and look forward to any more stories you write... but YOU come first.. I wish for you all that you need to happen to get things right again, soon.
Please check in here, even if it isn't to post a chappie
:wave:

:( I'll miss grace to death :sad: but blm and rosebud are right.
hold on, honey. this time will pass. :sigh:
wish you the best, come here any time you can :hug:

Oh Serena, so sorry you're having a hard time. I look forward to better time so for you. :pray:
Thanks for letting us know, we love Grace and hope to hear more later. For now, best wishes. :wave:

Thanks everyone.

Diane, I've been thinking about the story a lot - unfortunately time recently hasn't left me much to work with. I definitely do want to continue the story. Maybe once I have some more time to work with.

Back
Top Bottom