Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WithoutSpeaking

Acrobat
Burning Down Love

Come on over and join - we've got a lot of content up there, several multi-chapter opuses, but one incredibly amusing problem...

We don't have enough Bono fic. I lie to you not. It's been all about the E lately (not that I'm complaining!) but we'd love to see some new talent for those of you looking for a smaller forum for your works! Also, L/A need some love too!

Some highlights:
Lost Highway is in Chapter 26, uncut...
Endless Deep from Tainted_Angel is in Chapter 6
Slowly Love by loveandlogic (allatonce10) is in Chapter 8 there but you'll need to be over there to read some upcoming chapters (yay)...

Also we're starting some writing challenges to get the creative juices flowing!

Us writers thrive on your feedback - can't wait to see some of you lurkers over there!

Excellent, TA!

I also forgot to mention Everything You Know Is Wrong - in Chapter 12.. it's getting good!

- Lost Highway is in Chapter 29...
- Slowly Love by loveandlogic (allatonce10) is in Chapter 9 there but you'll need to be over there to read 10, which will be up shortly....
- A Day In The Life Of The Edge... with a twist... :drool:
- Also a new monthly challenge to encourage some new writers...

I sent a request under sisterinthemoon. I don't know if it's been accepted or not I haven't been on. So see you all there :hyper::D

Check your messages on Live Journal ;)

When you are sending a request to join, you need to have your birth YEAR displayed on your profile or the system won't accept you when I do - your birth year has to say you are 18 to join ;)

I am signed up under "ryancokegirl"...now what do I need to do? I have done the confirmation through my email. I will check in later tonight...:wink:

Okay. I'll check later since I'm not home. Can't wait! I have a garage sale Friday and Saturday so I'll definitely be reading while on my laptop. :hyper:

Fiiiiiiiiine! I'll try to work on what I was working on.

:hug:

MUHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:dance::dance::happydance::macdevil::evil::happydance::dance::dance:

Oh my God!!! :hyper: I just spent ages reading over the stories....they're all amazing!!!!! :applaud:

:hyper: yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was your favorite so far? And I'm glad you enjoyed them! All the stories are wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom