Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Um, okay, hoping this doesn't win for stupid question of the year, but do I need to sign up for a LJ account, then request to join this group? I have no idea what LJ even is :reject: However, I'm a fanfic fan, who would love to read some more fics, and this would seem to be the place to go!

Any info appreciated!

Ta,
P

PJW said:
Um, okay, hoping this doesn't win for stupid question of the year, but do I need to sign up for a LJ account, then request to join this group? I have no idea what LJ even is :reject: However, I'm a fanfic fan, who would love to read some more fics, and this would seem to be the place to go!

Any info appreciated!

Ta,
P

LJ is Live Journal. You do need an account. I used to post to mine years ago but I mostlly use it for groups like the U2 fan fic and pic spam groups. I need to get MW up there. Also, well done on EYKISW. Do we get to see Bono's reaction to Ciara and Edge?

LJ is Live Journal. You do need an account. I used to post to mine years ago but I mostlly use it for groups like the U2 fan fic and pic spam groups. I need to get MW up there. Also, well done on EYKISW. Do we get to see Bono's reaction to Ciara and Edge?

You definitely will. Much more to come - without giving away anything.... MUCH more to come. :up:

Any info appreciated!

Ta,
P

Yes, sign up for an LJ account, make sure you display your birth year (not just put it in, have the profile DISPLAY it in the options).

Then click on the link in the first post of this thread, and on the right you'll see an icon there with the boys, hover over and you'll get a "JOIN" link.

;)

4th chapter of Just A Moment is up...mm. It was good.

I've got all of An Cat Dubh and the epilogue up now, too.

Just A Moment - Chapter 8 now up.

And I'm trying my best to get Chapter 19 of EYKIW done in the next day or two ;)

Will read both when I'm not falling asleep....ghh Jess you choose the most awful times to be online. Good you're writing though :up: I'm excited to read both

I loved both! Granted, I got a little excited that she was dancing for Bono, but I know where your heart belongs now. I'll write Jasmine's POV. :shifty:

Poor, poor Bono in ATT. I'm still wondering about Aislinn's accusations though. Is he the victim here?

New story from me:

Shark

Up now, of course, it's an Edgey Edgey.

Joshua Tree era - enjoy.

As well, I've had a few more requests for membership, please anyone remember you must display your birth year on your profile for it to approve you. If you don't have it in there, it won't work. If you see this message and were denied, change your profile to show your birth year, then re-request. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom