Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Babyface82 said:
Yeah! I need a lot of Edge!! :drool:

Oh, then you are going to like what we have in store. Especially if you like Pop Edge, JT Edge and young Edge. We haven't come up with a good story line for Edge 2000-current. It would have to be present day since early to mid2000 Bono was in crisis.

I don't know, but someone oughta do that sometime. :shifty: And well, why not put Bono in too. Y'know, Discotheque video... cop outfit...and that white suit when he nods at Edge's moves.. it would work.

So, at the urging a few good people, I've finally decided to move Mysterious Ways to BDL bit by bit. Since Acrobat is the prequel, I'll be posting that there as well once things get...more intimate. I'm going to try to post 2 chapters a week - then bring Acrobat over there. Maybe I'll put Please there as well.

In going back to find it in Search -it's funny how the fans of the story have changed in the last 2 years. Different people are commenting. Maybe the same people are reading but not commenting. Regardless, y'all can go there for unedited versions in the next few weeks.

So, at the urging a few good people, I've finally decided to move Mysterious Ways to BDL bit by bit. Since Acrobat is the prequel, I'll be posting that there as well once things get...more intimate. I'm going to try to post 2 chapters a week - then bring Acrobat over there. Maybe I'll put Please there as well.

In going back to find it in Search -it's funny how the fans of the story have changed in the last 2 years. Different people are commenting. Maybe the same people are reading but not commenting. Regardless, y'all can go there for unedited versions in the next few weeks.

:yippie:

I accidently deleted the un-edited versions you sent me a while back. It was in the midst of a computer clean-up, and I didn't realize what happened until it was too late.

Thank you!! :up:

Oh, then you are going to like what we have in store. Especially if you like Pop Edge, JT Edge and young Edge. We haven't come up with a good story line for Edge 2000-current. It would have to be present day since early to mid2000 Bono was in crisis.

Hi girls! what about the Pop Edge fanfic?? :D

Not sure if this is where I should post this~BUT~Is there a chapter 29 for Mysterious Ways and a Chapter 7 for Acrobat? I have been so caught up in this story line. What happens next?!

Um, gosh.....I don't know. I haven't done much with either of those fics recently. I was working on Seconds but lately have not been feeling well - so writing has taken a backseat. I think I have 7 for Acrobat but it needs to be seriously edited. I wanted to get a bunch more done on Acrobat before I picked up MW again. Sadly - I know how both end. It's just getting it out there.

Back
Top Bottom