Burning Down Love.... Fic Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oi, I'm 18 XD it's legal in ireland!

Actually did not get that much :( my mom had the rest *sigh* suppose more will wait till Dublin, since I am currently in Middle Of Nowhere, Ireland, aka Waterville...lack of proper city :/

Don't be jealous, at the moment there is nothing to do but daydream about if Lardence gets out of Philly or wherever and over to his hometown! We should be in Dublin already /impatient

it has been so long since someone has posted something in here :hmm: where is everyone?:sad:

Busy writing....and not posting. I need to create a LJ so I can put stuff up there. I have one story that has not been read by many to go there and I'm working on collaboration that we hope to have ready soon.

Personally, my writing's been veering waaay from U2-centric as I tend to write about OCs more than real people/characters. So I'd feel weird putting a lot of the recent stuff up there.

Lots of lovely Edge fic which helped in Please with my scenes. Shout out to Without Speaking!

Thank you :)

I've just sent my request!
smily.gif

And you have been approved. Enjoy - on the right you will see the links there and click on "Edge". My feature stories are Lost Highway, Everything You Know Is Wrong and Stories For Boys.

Please leave comments in the stories if you enjoy them - they are always appreciated. :wave::up:

Maybe.

Yes. He wasn't really supposed to be there at the end :giggle:

I s'pose it ended up being advantageous though.

Bumpies. There's going to be some upcoming Seconds chapters that will be too hot for IF, make sure you join if you're interested ;)

Back
Top Bottom