Adrift-Chapter Seventeen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awwww :hug: thankyou so much! im 39 weeks pregnant and stuck at home bored and VERY uncomfortable, this is the best excitement i can hope for!!! your the best :heart:

Oki doki, ladies, all sent! :grouphug:

Awwww :hug: thankyou so much! im 39 weeks pregnant and stuck at home bored and VERY uncomfortable, this is the best excitement i can hope for!!! your the best :heart:

Awww! No problem! :hug: I'm sure it's very uncomfortable being pregnant. I have two friends with babies and they were always :rant:and :blahblah:. I felt so bad. Lol. But then they had beautiful babies in the end and I'm sure you'll have a beautiful baby! :D Have you found out if it's a boy or girl? Sorry, I love pregnancy's. haha

:giggle: I should add that I actually read that in a campus computer lab FULL of people. I couldn't wait till I got home :lol:

:giggle: I should add that I actually read that in a campus computer lab FULL of people. I couldn't wait till I got home :lol:

:lol: I can so see you being all :shifty: :laugh:

i used to read fan fiction A LOT growing up, mostly Linkin Park fics (Huge LP fan here. Saw them, met them, love them) and I would print them out. And like, they were slash fictions, ya know. Well, I left a huge stack of chapters underneath the couch once and my older brother found them, went to my dad and said "she's reading stories about the guys in Linkin Park doing each other!"

:huh:

My dad looked at my brother and just shrugged and said "So what?"

:lmao:

that was one of the coolest things my dad has ever done for me. and after that, my brother NEVER mentioned any fan fiction ever again. LOLOL!

Could you send the chapter to me, please???

I'm amazed at how quickly you are writing this story, and very happy that you are!!

Back
Top Bottom