Adrift-Chapter Fifteen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Please PM me too. I have been reading this every evening. You have me addicted now...I was having withdrawals yesterday...:cute:

MWAH! I heart you for writing this :) Got my "key" and drooled over the chapter. I absolutely loved it. :love:

I don't want to say anything specifically so I don't ruin any parts for other ppl. I made a healthy pizza for dinner and sat down with it while I read this..well I just warmed up my pizza because I forgot about dinner and kept reading. LOL!

Bravo!:applaud::applaud::applaud::hug:

MWAH! I heart you for writing this :) Got my "key" and drooled over the chapter. I absolutely loved it. :love:

I don't want to say anything specifically so I don't ruin any parts for other ppl. I made a healthy pizza for dinner and sat down with it while I read this..well I just warmed up my pizza because I forgot about dinner and kept reading. LOL!

Bravo!:applaud::applaud::applaud::hug:

HAHAHAHHA! that's awesome! not...awesome that i stole you away from your dinner. but still pretty damn awesome.

and the chapter is sent to those who asked. if you didn't get it, let me know. my internet is stupid at times. and i wanted to say THANK YOU so much for reading this! :hug:x1000000

I sent to you through PM! :D

And as to the fan comment, I never thought this story would take off like it did. :hyper: and i almost gave up on it but I'm glad it took off, thanks to all the wonderful U2 fans out there!:heart::heart::heart::heart::hug::hug:

Amazing! Can't wait till the next one!

YAY, finally got round to reading this (been away for a nice break by the sea :shifty:) ... :drool: <<< all that I'll say!

Loved it! And making time to catch up on the next chapters WOW! :heart:
:hug:keep up the great work!

YAY, finally got round to reading this (been away for a nice break by the sea :shifty:) ... :drool: <<< all that I'll say!

Loved it! And making time to catch up on the next chapters WOW! :heart:
:hug:keep up the great work!

Aw, thanks, lady. :wink::hyper:

and was the "been away for a nice break by the sea" literal or a reference to my story...:huh: i'm quite slow on these things, sometimes. :doh: :lol:

Hi, i've just recently come across your story, but as soon as I started reading it, I was hooked!!! I read the first 14 chapters in one evening...I'm dying for this one! So could I have the key....pleeeeassse???
You're a terrific writer, by the way! :D:applaud:

No wonder I couldn't find chapter 15!
Have been reading straight through and then BAM! Stuck in a moment.

;o)
Please and THANKS!
Lovin it :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom