A Tender Trap--Chapter Seven--

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveandLogic

Refugee
BABY, WE'RE GOING TO NASHVILLE! 7/2/11 <3
Summary: Bono and Raven had the ideal marriage. But after the Joshua Tree tour, things start to go downhill. With Edge's own marriage hanging on a string and the tension within everyone involved, the band flees to Berlin to find artistic inspiration. Edge and Raven team together to escape the loneliness in their lives. How far will they go to feel complete again?

A/N:
Have I ever told you how much I love you, withoutspeaking? You are the BEST Beta EVER! Thank you again for all your Edge inspirations! And for Betaing my Bono sex. I'm sorry I put you through that. I promise I'll make it up to you. ;)

As to everyone else, I deeply apologize for not commenting on your stories. I've been so wrapped up in this fic. It's consuming my life. Seriously. I promise I'll read everyone's tonight and leave some awesome feedback!

Latest Chapters:

A Tender Trap--Chapter One--

A Tender Trap--Chapter Two--

A Tender Trap--Chapter Three--

A Tender Trap--Chapter Four

A Tender Trap--Chapter Five--

http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f231/a-tender-trap-chapter-six-209171.html

Rating: NC-17 (Eat your hearts out, Bono Girls! This chapter is for you!)

Author: LoveandLogic

This chapter is a "behind closed doors" chapter. Now, I know there are some new...uh..."younger" fans out there reading the fan fiction. If you are not interested in sexual activities, please skip this chapter. :sexywink:

For anyone who wants to read this, either PM, leave a comment or simply go to the live journal Burning Down Love U2 Fan Fiction site. It's already posted up there.

Adult Content Notice

[FONT=&quot]Thank you!

[/FONT]

YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER :D

And for Betaing my Bono sex. I'm sorry I put you through that.

Something about that is hilarious...;)

Yes please! Though I think I may just go to BDL and see it there; oh lazy me!

Wow, Bono getting some action. I hope I had a 'hand' in that. Very hot. May have to walk out in the snow to cool off.

Grace, I'm not going to even comment on your humor XD

Snow? I'm envious ^^ then again, I froze my butt off by sitting down outside today :( ugh, cold weather...

It's all very fitting since Adrift made me fall in love with Bono again. Oh, and the Leather. Gotta give the Leather it's due.

I am wondering what Bono did. What was that argument about? Do we find out?

Well, dear, we can go about it two ways. If you're not interested in the "un-edited" version then you'll have to wait for chapter eight. If you want to read this chapter, let me know and I'll PM it to you. But you're not really missing any of the plot, I assure you. :wink:

I liked the chapter, it was so sexy :drool:
It seems Bono and Raven gonna make it up. I mean, their marriage is going to be good again.
And Bono´s so sweet whe he apologizes *-*

Back
Top Bottom