A Rhythm Unbroken: Chapter Five

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

secretly alone

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
:shifty: I'm finishing it up now (heh)...post here and I'll PM it to you in the morning :sexywink:

Well, that is, morning over here :D

1. Thank you for sending this! :D You read my mind!

2. Without giving too much away, the part with the wall and the...er...Bono....hands...yeah, that was :drool::drool::drool::drool: X 10,000

3. This chapter was amazing! All of it! I could see myself underneath that desert sky.

4. I still don't like the sound of this kenzie (sp?) chick. Unless she falls in love with another member. :edge: anyone? :reject:

Sent! :)

1. Thank you for sending this! :D You read my mind!

2. Without giving too much away, the part with the wall and the...er...Bono....hands...yeah, that was :drool::drool::drool::drool: X 10,000

3. This chapter was amazing! All of it! I could see myself underneath that desert sky.

4. I still don't like the sound of this kenzie (sp?) chick. Unless she falls in love with another member. :edge: anyone? :reject:

Oh my, a little lightbulb just came on over my head thanks to you! Not giving anything away, but I think I have an idea to make what I was going to do more interesting :happy:

And Re #2...:evil: Bwuahaha

Hi, I'm new around here, but I've become addicted to these fanfics. So could you PM me this and any previous unedited chapters.

Also, could you please PM me any unedited chapters from "Stranger in a Strange Land", if it's not too much trouble.

Ta.

First off, welcome! And thanks for reading :D

I have a literal ton of schoolwork to do today...:crack: But I will try to get them all sent to you before I go to bed tonight!

I've sent it to both of you :D

Matilda- I haven't forgotten! I'll send you all past chapters once I've finished and posted chapter six :yes:

Back
Top Bottom