A question to all ''When Love Comes to Town'' readers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

One_Acrobat

The Fly
In my own little heaven with Larry Mullen ♥
Hello to everyone reading WLCTT, :D
Thanks for all the support!
I've been having some issues writing WLCTT... it's just really becoming frustrating to write because the story isn't going where I want it to go and the characters aren't like I wanted them to be. I've been considering starting over from scratch (a completely new story) but what do you guys think?
Would you read a brand new story?
or would you only read WLCTT?

I told myself that if I managed to turn it around within one or two chapters, I could continue writing it but thing is, I'm having soo much trouble writing chapter 5!

Does anyone have any advice??

Many thanks to all!
:hug:
One_Acrobat*

You don't have to write it very fast! Take the time, relax, and decide how you want to write it, what's gonna happen, etc. If you're only thinking about the end of the story, you won't come there. Just.. think of how you could write it how you want it to be, don't rush. :) And if it's really not going to work, well, it's a pity, but I would definetely read more of your stories!:heart: It's your choice after all.:hug:

Don't give up. I know it's frustrating. I think that maybe what it is-you have have that other story in your head blocking you from writing this one. Open a new document and write down what's inside in your head, don't hold it in. That's why I write more than one FF at a time-I'm not always in the mood for just one. It would drive me mad!

Try it, really. Write down your other idea and once your free of that go back to WLCTT. If you like your new idea/writing/characters better in this new one then continue with it and get rid of WLCTT. Only you can know what you're comfortable with. :wink: But don't give it up too quickly. Give it a few days. We're not in any rush.:hug:

I say if you're feeling stuck, then drop it. I've felt the same way before. Sometimes if you start fresh things just flow better!
I also find that it's better to write several chapters maybe before "publishing" so you are comfortable with how it's flowing. You can "feed" us it broken down as you wish!

That being said, if you wish to continue, or fix it up for re-issue, we are all here ready and waiting!!:sexywink:
Good Luck!!

:loveshower:Thank you ladies for commenting! You have no idea how much I appreciate it ! :hug: I have unfortunately decided to end WLCTT and start fresh with a new FF :) I have a more original idea in my head that I think will work SO MUCH better :D :D So thanks to all who read and commented on When Love Comes to Town ... I hope you guys will read my new FF (Chapter One should be posted within the next couple of weeks) .... Love you all ! :heart: :happy:

Back
Top Bottom