(12-30-2005) Bono to Appear on FOX's 'Heartland' - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Bono to Appear on FOX's 'Heartland'

Bono will be a guest on FOX News' "Heartland w/ John Kasich" on Saturday evening at 8pm. Please check your local listings for correct tune-in times.

The program description from the FOX News schedule is as follows: Time Magazine’s person of the year, U2 frontman Bono, sits down for an in-depth talk with John Kasich.

For more information on "Heartland w/ John Kasich" please go here.

Thanks to Majid for the tip!

*in before a comment on the song of the same name and any related speculation......*

Yea, gotta agree with U2democrat - I'm not a John Kasich regular watcher.

But I will be tomorrow night! :laugh:

On New Year's Eve - I'll be taping it - that way I can FF through the commerials :D

OK, I just realized why John Kasich's name sounded so familiar. He's a former GOP Congressman from Ohio. I remember in that cover article on Bono that was in Time magazine in 2001 or 2002, Bono mentioned Kasich asked him a question about which one of two Radiohead albums he thought was better. I thought that was hilarious because I had a hard time picturing a GOP Congressman being into Radiohead.

From what I've seen, FoxNews loves U2 and Bono.

-FoxNews rated HTDAAB their #1 album of 2004.

-O'Reilly interviewed Bono and prefaced the interview by saying "you've got to love this guy". Followed up with a good interview full of tough questions (that is an interviewers job) and in the end both shook hands and were smiling.

-Why would Heartland be any different?

Bono once again proves something that most people don't understand: reaching the masses with your point of view involves much more than hateful jabs at the so-called opposition.

Zoocoustic said:
O'Reilly interviewed Bono and prefaced the interview by saying "you've got to love this guy". Followed up with a good interview full of tough questions (that is an interviewers job) and in the end both shook hands and were smiling.

I saw a few of the highlights with Bill and Bono the other night late. :yes:

thanks guys for the heads up! Will be taping this one...

And! Happy 2006 everyone!!!! *<I=)
:wave:

Last edited:
U2FanPeter said:
I'm STILL waiting for the Bono/Jon Stewart interview!!!!!

u2fp

that is the one I want too :drool:

I think it would be a great interview and a great chance for Bono to get to the daily show's demographic

nurse chrissi said:

that is the one I want too :drool:

I think it would be a great interview and a great chance for Bono to get to the daily show's demographic

About 6 months ago JS said this during an interview(paraphrased):

"I've worked entertainment in LA and I've worked politics in DC, the difference is that politicians can actually change the world. Entertainers can only sit in their corner and write a song"

I'd love to Bono's opinion on THAT quote!!!

I'm trying to remember which interview the quote came from. It's eiter Kate Hudson or a book author.

u2fp

Back
Top Bottom