(12-28-2005) Update: U2 in Argentina - Sold Out! - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Update: U2 in Argentina - Sold Out!

Ed. Note -- Ticketek is now stating Buenos Aires 2 is "Exhausted" or Sold Out.

We've heard from numerous readers that both U2 shows in Buenos Aires, Argentina next year have now sold out - March 1st and 2nd at the River Plate Stadium. There is also a rumor (please mark it as such!) that the second show might be broadcast on TV (Telefe). No word yet on where else that would air.

Thanks to Sergio and others!

Last edited:
how can the 2nd be souled out, if it went on sale TODAY!?!?!??!

the 1st one didn't souled out, and the announce was made of the 2nd... how can this be,...

PLEASE, PLEASE let my friend buy me a ticket to GA the 2nd... :I AM CRY :sad:

This is a little unfair... I am reading that there are lines of 3 blocks in every store in the city and that many people will be left without tickets.

It might make sense in my opinion not to allow foreigners which had or will have a show near their country / town (i.e., Australia, U.S., Europe) to buy ticket, as many Argentines will be left without tickets, I am afraid.

This is not surprising news that this show or rather these shows sold out so quickly, it has happened the world over. Who knows, perhaps U2 could add a 3rd show so stay tuned! Also I wouldn't give up on tickets. You will find them for sale all over and might just be able to get tickets the day of the show if the venue drops any tickets!

This second show is not sold out as I type this. I checked and all $250 and $200 sections are gone but all of the $150 including campo (floor) and $75 sections still have tickets.

Agreed. The second show IS NOT SOLD OUT. Although it has sold 50% of tickets on the first day and it is the fastest selling stadium show in Argentine history... impressive. There are now stronger rumors of a third date in Buenos Aires which will be negotiated on after January 9th (as U2 management is currently on vacation).

Back
Top Bottom