(12-20-2005) Update: Elsha Meets Bono and Edge Again -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elsha, I read about your amazing second meeting with bono and Edge the other day in Zootopia but refrained from posting it here at Interference because I hoped that YOU would share this story with us.

And you did! :dancing:

I just want to wish you and your lovely family ALL THE BEST over the holidays and in the new year.

And CONGRATULATIONS on Bono's shades!

I was not surprised that he did something that sweet for you. You deserve every good thing that can happen for you.:hug:

Please stay in touch with us, Elsha.

And I hope that you've had the chance to visit PLEBA by now.

:adam: :larry: :edge: :love: :bono:

Wow Elsha! Thanks for sharing your story! I'm looking forward to seeing a picture of you in your Bono hat and Bono shades!

Elsha! That was a beautiful story! How exciting to simply meet the man himself, but to be given his shades! WOW! Amazing and you are so very deserving! Thank you so much for being so nice to share this with all of us in the U2 community. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, and all the best to you in the new year too! :wink:

I keep coming back to your story, Elsha! Now whenver I see the pic that I was lucky enough to get with Bono, I see those red shades and think how wonderful an experience you had and what a generous spirit Bono has. :heart:

Bono Glasses

Hello Elsha, What a great story!! I had the pleasure of meeting you and your family at the incredible U2 /Las Vegas Show... At the time your mom was proudly displaying your btyfull picture of yourself and the man Bono. I was wearing my own Blue Bulgari sunglasses, or as we all know them "Bono glasses" Mom made a referance about the Bono glasses and that you would really like your own pair. I almost gave my pair to you, but since Iam a true diehard U2 fan. It was very difficult.. After reading your story about Bono giving you his glasses made me real happy. You finally got the Bono Glasses you always wanted from the man Bono.......

Happy Holidays

John

hi elsha!
wow!such a great story and heartwarming:hug:
thanks you soo much for sharing your story with us:bow:
wish you a verry merry christmas and a great happy 2006!
a big hug:heart: :hug:
from me,linnyxx

:applaud: This is an awesome story. You should never forget that moment, because it will live in your heart for the rest of your life. They are a great bunch of guys and it truely shows with your story. You will be on cloud nine for a long time as you should be. CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey Elsha I think your story is Awsome and you are a very special U2 fan. How incredible an experience to meet the band and get Bono's shades as well. It could not have happened to a better or more deserving fan. You Rock on Biggest Little U2 Fan.

Hey, I sat right behind you at the Vegas Saturday night show. It was an incredible show wasn't it. You have some pretty incredible parents as well. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope to see you at future shows.

:applaud: :dancing: Elsha!! jajaa i'm so happy i came back to this thread 'couse i found a beautiful surprise: your new picture wearing Bono's shades!! i love it:heart: they look so cool on you!! you got the pink ones:love:
here, let me post it again so people don't miss it, it's PRICELESS!!
view

Thank you very much for posting your beautiful picture!!:wave:

Fantastic Story Elsha, it really touched me. You are truly a fantastic person. My friends in U2arg.com and u2mexico.com, would like to translate your story to share it with many more fans in our part of the world, I will apreciate if anyone can help us contact Elsha or her family to get their permission.

Thank you.

rafmed@gmail.com

Elsha - your big, beautiful, blue eyes are *stunning,* looking out from behind your Bono glasses!! :yes:

I am so glad to see the photo!
Thank you for posing and making sure the wonderful photo made it back to this thread.
We are all very excited to see it!!

You are a darling - - a very important U2 fan, indeed!

":bono:" I love Elsha" - - not just anyone gets that! YAY!!

johngomez

It was good to hear from you. It was nice of you to consider giving me your glasses,I really appreciate it but it would have been hard to accept them anyway. My parents surprised me with a pair for christmas. Now I have the blue ones and my favorite ones from Bono.

Does anybody have some pictures of meeting Bono and Edge in Salt Lake City on Dec. 17th?

You Rock Elsha!

Elsha,
Your story is so beautiful and inspiring! From reading your story, I can tell that you and your familly have a lot of love!
I am sure Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry, were touched that you are such a huge fan and even brought the whole family to see them! Your dedication and passion for U2 is catching! Hopefully I will meet you at a future show! My goal is to bring ALL of my three children to a show. They love U2 and I would love to see the joy and excitement in all of their eyes when U2 were on stage. It is too expensive for seats with me and all three, so I am hoping I can eventually take them on GA tickets.
God Bless you and your beautiful family!
peace,
UF
susan
Keep us posted as to your cool U2 adventures!

elsha you are so special.we have seen you in calif.,colo.,nevada, and now slc.meeting you and your family has truly been rewarding.our best christmas present this season was seeing the joy you hade after the slc show.getting to meet bono and the edge,and getting the glasses....what a treat. thank you for the pix w/ you and your family.maybe we can hook up in hawaii?! your friends connie and phil campbell

Back
Top Bottom