(12-19-2005) Buenos Aires With Franz -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Buenos Aires With Franz

U2 will play in Buenos Aires on March 1st with Franz Ferdinand in support. Tickets for the Estadio River Plate (River Plate Stadium) show will go on sale this Thursday, December 22nd.

The Argentinian show is the eleventh to be announced for Vertigo '06, following record-breaking ticket sales for shows in New Zealand, Australia and Mexico. We'll bring you ticket sales information for Buenos Aires as soon as we have it.

--U2.com

I am heading to the concert on March 1st in BA from New Zealand, I arrive on Feb 28th. My spanish aint so crash hot, anyone know if the ticket outlets speak english? Or can anyone help 3 kiwi lads out that speaks spanish.

Is there a ticketmaster in Argentina anymore? The site doesn't work.

Victor, read my post on the Chile price topic for why their is a delay in announcing the shows for Brasil. They are still wanting to add Rio, while the BA promoter wants a third show there instead. They are trying to work things out.

I am not sure about time. The Ticketek site only says 22nd of Dec, I am guessing it will be 9am BA time. So 1am Friday morning here in NZ........ Joha_U2 is there any chance you can help out 3 kiwi U2 fans to get tickets??

Back
Top Bottom