(12-16-2005) 'Oh Nebraska!' - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
'Oh Nebraska!'

That's what Bono was calling out as the show kicked off in Omaha last night. Beautiful performances ocf Original of the Species, Miss Sarajevo and Crumbs From Your Table were among the highlights, songs that weren't in the show when the tour opened in the Spring. Here's what they played last night, more detail to come.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Original of the Species
Sometimes you Can’t Make it On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets have no Name
One

Until the End of the World
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

Stuck in a Moment
Crumbs From Your Table
Yahweh

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1853

Yep. I live in KC as well and feel just slightly shorted. I guess they're waiting for the new arena to be built...

I too am noticing the slow evolution away from the "oldies" -- to bad about that, but OOTS and Crumbs are both amazing songs.

Popmartijn said:
whoops, i forgot they're shaking up the setlists every night and bringing back songs like Mofo, Lemon and Wire every now and again...:wink:

I should have been at that show. That might have been my last chance to go to a U2 concert for a longer time than most of you.

macphisto23 said:
When did they drop Electrico?

wizard2c said:

Good avatar.

:|

holy shit macphisto! change your avatar, man! QUICK!

..before he realises there's a healthy STACK of people with the same avatar round here...!

coemgen said:
Wait. They went to Omaha, but they're not coming to KC? :|

Kansas City has to come to the realization that Kemper is older than dirt. With the beautiful new venues in both Omaha and Oklahoma City, every major player in the entertainment world may skip KC forever sadly. I love your city. I saw Springsteen there a couple of years ago but Kemper is old and Kansas City deserves better. Give me a reason to attend another incredible U2 concert here in Omaha then drive 3 hours down I-29 to enjoy the band all over again in another great new venue. I miss the Plaza's shopping.

gareth brown said:
whoops, i forgot they're shaking up the setlists every night and bringing back songs like Mofo, Lemon and Wire every now and again...:wink:

While they're not playing songs like Mofo, Lemon or Wire (yet), their setlists aren't carbon copies of the night before. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom