(12-16-2004) Win a Custom U2 iPod -- JAM!*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Win a Custom U2 iPod

In celebration of the release of U2's 11th studio album "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," we are giving you the opportunity to win some fabulous U2 gear, including one of two brand new custom U2 iPods!

We have 2 grand prizes consisting of a U2 custom iPod w/$50 voucher towards the purchase of the U2 Digi Box Set on iTunes Music Service, a "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" CD, a "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" album vinyl 12", a "Vertigo" single vinyl 10", a poster, sticker, and T-shirt.

We also have 3 secondary prizes of a "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" CD, a "How To Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" album vinyl 12", a "Vertigo" single vinyl 10", a poster, sticker, and T-shirt.

All you have to do is answer a skill-testing question on the contest entry page.

You will need a CANOE ID in order to enter this contest. Fill it in below, if you don't have a CANOE ID yet, click on the appropriate link.

Once you've filled in your ID, you'll be taken directly to the contest entry page.

No purchase is necessary to enter the contest, which is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec). Odds of winning depends on the amount of entries received.

Click here to enter the contest, which runs through December 23.

--JAM!

I have an iPod, but it would like a little brother. Off to register at Canoe!

There is an option to choose another area other than Canada when registering however if you read the rules it states in the first paragraph that the competition is open only to residents of Canada.

Damn Quebec and its stupid laws! They're supposed to protect consummers but all they do is exclude us from every contests!

I just got my U2 iPod yesterday and I needed to voice my excitement to the masses (or at least the 5 of you who read this). Despite the fact that I have 9 versions of Lemon, and that may be a bit OTT, I absolutely belive this to be the greatest thing that ever happened to anything. That good. Overstatement? Nope.

Back
Top Bottom