(12-16-2004) Incase Intros Leather Folio for U2 iPod -- iPodlounge*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Incase Intros Leather Folio for U2 iPod

Incase has introduced a new case custom designed for the iPod U2 Special Edition. The Leather Folio Special Edition matches the iPod's styling with a black leather design and red suede interior. The new case features wraparound protection, access to all controls and ports, a clear window for showing off the laser-engraved band signatures, and a belt or strap attachment. The Incase Leather Folio Special Edition will be available at the online Apple Store and all Apple retail stores beginning in mid-January for $39.95.

Click here for photos of the case.

--iPodlounge

This is a nice case. However, for those who can't wait until mid-January to finally buy a case to protect your very expensive U2-themed iPod, I recommend a nice black leather case readily available at any Best Buy for $30 or less. It may not showcase the laser-engraved signatures on back, but it does allow you access to the click wheel and screen and it matches. Plus, more importantly, it protects the iPod from scratches.

That's hawt...and unessecarily expensive, just like all iPod things. It's all worth it for the cool factor though... *hopefully getting one for Christmas* if I get one I'll prolly buy that case.

This really gets to me - I bought a black leather for myself and my sister at the Apple store to protect our precious U2 ipods - but if I had known I would have waited - why can't everything become available at the sametime???:mad:

Back
Top Bottom