(12-12-2005) Four Tickets Only -- U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Four Tickets Only

Such has been the demand to see the band on the 2006 dates, tickets will now be limited to four per person. Three additional shows went on sale for Australia and New Zealand yesterday - and sold out in hours. The number of tickets sold for the eight shows in Australia and New Zealand is now 440,000.

The new policy, which aims to offer as many people as possible the chance to get tickets for upcoming shows, began with yesterday’s additional shows and will also apply when tickets go on sale for Mexico this Wednesday.

The band are set to announce further dates in South America and Japan in the near future and the four-tickets per person rule will also apply when these shows go on sale.

U2.com has more on the clamor for Vertigo 2006 tickets here.

--U2.com

there goes the "give a lot of money from a lot of people here in Chile to my friend in Argentina to buy the tickets there because the Rolling Stones tickets are sold out" plan :|

you mean there are people who actually go and buy 5+ tickets at a time??

i bought 6 for the first Sydney concert, going along with a bunch of friends. Only bought 3 for the second, so I was cool with the change anyway.

Back
Top Bottom