(12-09-2004) U2 in Brooklyn on iTunes - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 in Brooklyn on iTunes

Interference.com reader Zack has let us know the following information:

"Four tracks from the recent New York concert by U2, titled "Live from Under the Brooklyn Bridge - EP" are available on iTunes as of today, December 8. The live tracks are

1. All Because of You
2. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own,
3. I Will Follow
4. Vertigo"

Thanks to Zack!

C.R.A.P!

When will someone realize that there actually is a lot of people who don´t have or can have iTunes?

its a good deal. An EP or single import here in the states costs anywhere from 5.99 to 10.99 depending on the store. I am sure they will release these songs as b-sides or as part of the "all because of you". If you want to be complete and get the artwork and all that so can buy the actual CD. But I am in a budget and 3.96 is not bad

To find these songs, you'll have to go to the US iTunes store first. The iTunes Netherlands store isn't offering these songs (yet).

I'm not allowed to post URLs just yet, but if you go to u2mp3s-dot-com, you can find them all there for free...

What - no COBL? It was awesome. I wonder if they're going to release that as a single, down the road, and don't want to put the cart before the horse? But, then, why would they include SYCMIOYO? This band confounds me.

Last edited:
Wow, wish I was there!!!!:drool: but at least I have the live recordings.

Gosh...U2 under the Brooklyn....who can beat that!!

Well...actually I can....Only 'cause I fell in love w/ my true love under that bridge.
As soon as we kissed, fireworks went off in the night sky. NO, REALLY!!!

Back
Top Bottom