(12-02-2004) U2.Com Takes Off - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've subscribed successfully this morning (GMT+1) here in Holland and it worked without any difficulties. I used my Prop code.
Beware!! The capital A's and R's look the same.
Waiting for the tour dates....
take care

it says that someone has my username but I never finished through with the subscription process. wtf? I probably subscribed under like 5 usernames and it's charged me a zillion dollars. oh well

I managed to do it ok just now
when you have entered your details and saved them (it will say we will email you) forget that and log in again then click subscribe at the top of the page and it takes you to check out.

ultrraviolette said:
I joined November 23, it charged my credit card, but I can't log in :mad:

Same thing here. When I go to Fanfire it shows my order, and while the old U2 site was up, it showed up there too. When I try to log in, I can't. I sent an email to fanfire over a week ago, never heard back. Still waiting to hear back from U2.com. The last thing I want to do is sign up again and end up paying $80.00 for the membership. Guess i'll just wait and see what happens. :sigh:

Matt...please explain that again...i see the 'we will send you an email'....when you say 'log in again'....where are you logging in?

Ive tried loads of times to resubscribe to the members area with my new card, ive even tried the shop link but it takes me to the homepage im really pissed off. im a member of u2 zootopia but i want my presale tickets and this keyring. ive had my prop letter and card for 2 weeks now!!!, ive emailed the site 5 times no reply from them:mad:

you and i must be twins!!--hahaha--actually..i tried 6 times now..i actually called fanfare and input all the details while i was talking to them..but they have no idea either. i HOPE someone at U2.com helps us out...

I got a response back from Fanfire, the folks who are handling the Propaganda/U2.com conversions. Rest easy, there will be a solution for all of us, even if you never get your letter. Here you go!...

Dear Josh,

Thank you for your email. At this point we have to cross reference our list of current Propaganda members to verify that you are in fact entitled to our discount. Once we are able to verify your status we will contact you with a promotional code to use on U2.com for your 50% off the membership. Due to the overwhelming amount of individuals who have moved since there initial
membership, it may take a few days for us to get back to you. We are handling these cases as quickly as possible and we do appreciate your
patience.

Sincerely,
Rob
Fanfire CS

Ok Josh--thanks for the update...how 'long' did you wait to get this 'response from FanFire?? and..did you submit your email to the U2.com webmaster or who??
I'm curious because my problem is different than yours and i 'hope' to get a response as well!
Thanks

elevation1975 said:
The letter! Arrrggggghhhhhhh!

:huh: Letter...I haven't even received a letter yet and I know my subscription was current. I agree.....Arrrggggghhhhh

ok, i got the 1st email notification, but not the 2nd, and it hasn't charged my credit card yet. I think it's going to charge me for 2 subscriptions, but I only need one- how can I cancel one?

Screw it. After all the hassle, I am VERY glad to say I did NOT hit the "Process Order" button. My code wasn't working....(even though I thought I'd have no probloem with it??)

I called FanFire and they said if my credit card info wasn't logged in, my Prop code would vansih from the database by Monday, and I could start anew with a balnk slate. She said that the glitch in the site was being worked on and everyone who subscribes next week WILL get ONLY charged the @20. All the people who subscribed now are being charged the $40.

I'm waiting until MOmday and even then I'm calling FanFire first and talking to the person I had on the phone today. before I subscribe. I got her name.

Sorry...I've had good credit and I am not getting my company put through the hassle of multiple adds and subtractions from my balance.

The lady I talked to was a supervisor (I made the first girl go get one) and so I know I'm OK.

But I asm absoluterly shocked the FanFire people can't access the site????

Last edited:
I tried subscribing but I'm also not sure if it worked same problem
as above mention. let me know if you get the second e-mail for confirmation
thanks

Fuck'm! I tried at least three times a day recently, and still no luck.. Yesterday I had an e-mail claiming they had set things right, so they must have my username and e-mail-adress.. Yet, when I want to log in, it says the info is wrong, who I try to reget my password (by clicking 'Forgot your password?') it said my username didn't exist, but when I try to redo my subscription it says my username ALREADY EXISTS! This is a VERY poorly coded website.. Bugs all over the place.. Crappers!

Now I don't know what to do... I want priority ticketing..

Sigh,
-DanToo Dee!

Back
Top Bottom