(11-30-2005) Bono Speaking in Washington DC in February -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
I am happy to know some folks who will be attending cuz then I am at least assurred a more personal review and play by play with pictures, etc. of the event rather than just reading about it on the news. Of course I still wish I could go!

You will be there in spirit!

I am going with a fellow Interferencer so we should have an enjoyable as well as an educational time!

OK, dumb question but how do you register for the ASAE site without becoming an ASAE member? I can't seem to find the right link. Everything I tried asks me to become an ASAE member and/or ask me for my Customer ID...

randyna74 said:
OK, dumb question but how do you register for the ASAE site without becoming an ASAE member? I can't seem to find the right link. Everything I tried asks me to become an ASAE member and/or ask me for my Customer ID...

Somehow I did it. I think I just put in my name for the Customer ID.

I really don't remember since I did it months ago.

Also you can call them to order tickets!

Hi all,

I'm new to this site and this is my first post, so hello to everyone! I cannot believe that Bono is going to be speaking in DC and this is the first time I've heard about it! I missed their concert this fall because I couldn't get tickets, so I am sweating now hoping tickets will still be available when I call on Monday. Congrats to everyone who got them already! As far as I know Hilton Ballroom is not super big so...I'm jealous already thinking of how close you'll all be sitting to him!

I'm taking mine, and if they're banned I figured I could just keep it in my bag.

This may be a dumb question but...does anyone know what dress is like for a talk like this? Can I show up in jeans or do I need to break out the black pants?

Ralphie said:
I'm taking mine, and if they're banned I figured I could just keep it in my bag.

This may be a dumb question but...does anyone know what dress is like for a talk like this? Can I show up in jeans or do I need to break out the black pants?

I would suggest business casual so I wouldn't wear jeans.

other at u2.com, a member's wife is a member of the organzation that is sponsoring the event and she suggest business casual.

Back
Top Bottom