(11-21-2004) Ssshhh! It's A Secret! U2 Show in NYC Monday - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Updated: Ssshhh! It's A Secret! U2 Show in NYC Monday

Ed. note--- This performance has now been confirmed via U2log.com to take place at Empire Fulton Ferry State Park at 3:00pm EST tomorrow

High-flying rumor has it that U2 will be playing an MTV-sponsored secret show near the Brooklyn Bridge in NYC on Monday afternoon at 2:30pm. Interference.com reader Marina has let us know that free tickets are available through MTV's audience filler agency, www.1iota.com. The 1iota website states:

"This is a surprise performance by one of the BIGGEST ROCK BANDS in the WORLD!! This event has been kept a secret because of the sheer magnitude of this band, but now some of you lucky 1iota members will be in on the secret... Come down to the show location in Brooklyn on monday and you'll be in for one of the best performances of your life!"

For more information, visit U2log.com's coverage:
http://u2log.com/archive/2004/11/wheres_the_show.php#more

And for more information from 1iota.com, visit: http://www.1iota.com/show.aspx?sid=6

Thanks to Marina!

Last edited:
I don't know what to believe anymore. I've heard this Brooklyn gig could actually be a taping for Bon Jovi?? Does anyone have any word on the Washington Square Park deal? I don't want to run around tomorrow and possibly miss it altogether!

It's at the Brooklyn Bridge venue at 3 PM. That's what the U2 staffer said to the U2log people at the K-ROCK taping that took place earlier tonight.

a flatbed truck? Crikey! One more reason that I should move to NYC...just to see U2 riding around in a flatbed truck, performing.

I'm going to try to go. I'll be at work, so I'll miss a lot, probably get the tail end of it. But it would be worth the try (its not easy to call out sick at my job, and I just started)

Last edited:
I was just told it was Washington Square Park. But I have no idea - I am poised to go to whatever location it is, but I need to know exactly where it is!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you go and would like to do a write up of the event for our readers - be sure to let me know! Have a great time everyone!

Back
Top Bottom