(11-20-2005) Pride in the City of Atlanta - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Pride in the City of Atlanta

Ed. Note -- Looks like "Miracle Drug" might become a rarity from here on out as "OOTS" receives more promotion; but yay! for "MLK"!!!

Original of the Species, Until the End of the World, Stuck in Moment and Bad feature in powerful second night in Atlanta, Georgia. Here's what they played, more to follow.

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Still Haven’t Found
Beautiful Day
Original of the Species
Sometimes you Can’t Make it On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo
Pride in the Name of Love
Where the Streets Have no Name
One/MLK

Until the End of the World
Mysterious Ways
With or Without You

First Time
Stuck in Moment
Bad

http://www.u2.com/news/index.php?mode=full&news_id=1813

Last edited:
yeah, it was amazing! esp with this being my first and only show, i realize just how pointless it is to complain about lack of setlist variety (which i'm guilty of) when it's still such a great song selection.

great show :up:

i was at the show and at the end of the second encore, i thought i heard him say, see ya next summer..was i hearing things? anybody from the show hear that?

Yep, that's what he said

jexp said:
i was at the show and at the end of the second encore, i thought i heard him say, see ya next summer..was i hearing things? anybody from the show hear that?

I KNEW IT! I thought for sure I heard Bono say "We'll see you next summer", but my sister was not so sure. However, having you confirm it makes me 99% sure that is what Bono said.

And what a show! I saw them 3 times on the 1st leg; first in Chicago, then New York, and then Philly. All of these shows were good. But U2 has gone from good to great between these two legs, and I was just amazed at how completely on fire the band was last night. I've seen U2 more times than I probably should have over the years, and it's always been hard for me to say which was the "best" show, 'cause for me, they are simply all the best.

Something about last night, however, took it up another level, which I didn't know was possible. I am still worn out completely, but it was so worth it.

Good riddance to MIRACLE DRUG. Too cheesy for my taste.

Bring on "A man and a woman" and "The Wanderer" live. They completely nailed The Wanderer for the Johnny Cash special. A dream come true for my wife and I.

Night one was great, but I think this show was much better.

MVD is right, MLK was not a snippet.

Edge's guitar was out of tune for the start of SBS, he tried to adjust it but Dallas traded out the guitar mid-song. And the "snippet" during the song was Rockaway Beach, not Rock the Casbah, for those keeping track. It was really Bono just screaming Rockaway Beach over and over.

Back
Top Bottom