(11-19-2004) Rumor: U2 in Belgium? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Rumor: U2 in Belgium?

Belgian radio station Studio Brussel is reporting that U2 will be performing in the country next June at the Werchter Festival Grounds. No official tour dates have been announced so please hold off on buying tickets.

Thanks Peter!

I think thats not true!! U2 are not going to play festivals again they are to big!! so again I think that is not true and if it is IT'S STRANGE!!!

hey,
Please read the statement carefully: they will play at the festival grounds, not necessarily at the festival!

yes indeed they will not Play the Werchter festival (which is probably last weekend of June or the first of July) But they will play the festival grounds. They also played there during Popmart en Zooropa.
But good news for the Belgian fans!!

VERY good news! Last time there weren't enough tickets when they played in Sportpaleis in Antwerp, so, with a capacity of 70.000 at Werchter, it shouldn't be that difficult to get tickets. I was there during the Stones' 40 Licks tour last year and there were an awful lot of people...

I was there whan they played at Werchter with Zooropa and there was about 70.000 people there. Much too crowded.
During Popmart only 40.000 a 45.000 people turned up and that was much more fun.

Back
Top Bottom