(11-18-2006) U2 Rocks and Films in Melbourne - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Rocks and Films in Melbourne

Thanks to our Set list party peeps and Axver at his wonderful site, some exciting notes for you on the Melbourne show! Thanks to gr@cie, Lila64, Hans and the rest of the set list gang.

*"One Tree Hill" was soundchecked three times. Also rehearsed, "Original Of The Species," John Lennon's gorgeous "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)" and "Window in the Skies." None of these were played during the show.
*The show was filmed, signage was in place stating so.

Here's what was played in Melbourne:

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. New Years Day
6. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club (snippet) / Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
7. Stuck In A Moment
8. Angel Of Harlem
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
10. Love And Peace Or Else
11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet) / Hands That Built America (snippet)
13. Miss Sarajevo

Human Rights
14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. One

ENCORE

17. The Fly
18. Mysterious Ways
19. With Or Without You/Never Tear Us Apart (snippet)/Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)

20. Saints Are Coming
21. Desire
22. Kite

it was filmed? for what? I hope the 3D Movie. That would be great - Bono had some voice-problems in Buenos Aires...

If it was filmed for that it means we'll only see a few bits of it if anything, but that's probably what it is since I doubt we'd get another Vertigo tour DVD, not that anybody around here would complain, especially with a setlist like that :drool:

Do we need another U2 DVD?

For this tour. Or the next. Or the last one.

I suppose they're filming it for archival purposes more than anything.

Even U2 know about market saturation, I hope.

Anyway the reason I was posting here was I read on u2tours that some fans got locked out of the stadium because their tickets wouldn't scan. Damn, that sucks.

Back
Top Bottom