(11-15-2005) U2 Mentions in December Playboy -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
U2 Mentions in the December Playboy

The December issue of Playboy is covertly hitting mailboxes this week and features two mentions of our favorite Irish band. The first is Bono's new signature Gretsch being included in the magazine's annual gift guide. Of the Irish Falcon, Playboy writes:

Whether you think Bono is a demigod or the biggest egomaniac ever to slip on a pair of sun goggles, his new signature Gretsch G61361 Irish Falcon ($4,500) is a masterpiece. It's a classic Falcon electric ax with a 17-inch laminated-maple hollow body and a two-piece maple neck with ebony fingerboard, updated with gold hardware and other nice touches. Talent not included.

U2 is also in the running for Best Live Act in Playboy's annual music poll. The Black Eyed Peas, Jack Johnson, Paul McCartney and The Rolling Stones are also nominated.

--Interference.com

Last edited:
"Whether you think Bono is a demigod or the biggest egomaniac ever to slip on a pair of sun goggles..."

:lol: that about pretty much sums up his image in the world

Wow... the universe DOES have a strange way of working things out. :yes: Normally, I'd just have to wonder about this article, but thanks to the incompetence of our mail carrier, a copy of the December Playboy was accidentally delivered to Mr. Blu the other day (really!! It was completely addressed to someone else on another street... only our house #s matched!).

He'll be so pleased to see me reading Playboy. :ohmy: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom