(11-14-2005) Rumor: Summer US Stadium Tour? -- Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PhoenixGNX said:

Well, God knows they get quite a reception in San Francisco area. Just listen to the San Jose April 20, 2001 show. Bono can't stop saying wow to the noise we made. Not to mention it was the "best show of his career".:madspit:

I was at that show and it was hands down the best U2 I'll ever attend. Ridiculously awesome. Bono and Willie Williams both called it the best U2 show ever.

:drool:

I hope I find a quality bootleg of that show in the afterlife...

Vertigo Fly said:
Just gonna be stressful as hell getting tickets for arena shows in the UK.

I can't imagine how bad it'll be if it does happen. Still I'm prepared to make the effort: :D
Seriously though it'll be horrendous, here's a thought though let's imagine they're not doing a ten night stint how bad will arena shows in Ireland be?

LyricalDrug said:

I was at that show and it was hands down the best U2 I'll ever attend. Ridiculously awesome. Bono and Willie Williams both called it the best U2 show ever.

:drool:

I hope I find a quality bootleg of that show in the afterlife...

I completely agree! I was in the Heart, front rail right in front of Adam. Sounds cheesy, but you could literally feel 'something' going on that night. Wilie's diary hit the nail on the head as he couldn't have described it much better. The band was so on. Bono crying during the first ever live performace of Kite didnt leave a dry eye in the house. Nothing before or since has topped that show for me. We literally had lift off that night. :drool:

I'm in the midst of restoring/remastering the best bootleg from that show. If you want a copy when I'm done, let me know. It's going to sound much better than anything else thats out there.

Back
Top Bottom