(11-12-2005) U2 in Argentina, March 2006 - Interference.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
U2 in Argentina, March 2006

Excitement for Vertigo 2006 reached a fever pitch this past week when rampant rumors proved to be rooted in fact when U2.com officially confirmed that the Vertigo Tour will indeed continue into the new year. U2 fans in Argentina will be especially excited about the following information reader Fernando has sent our way:

"Daniel Grinbank, a local promoter announced today in a local radio station (radio Spika) that U2 will play in Argentina in March 1st and 2nd in River Plate Stadium. Grinbank was in charge of U2 concerts in 1998 in Argentina and also he is the promoter of Rolling Stones shows in Argentina in February 2006."

Thanks to Fernando!

Last edited:
Congratulations Argentina!

-Light curtains drop-

From the Americas, to Canada.
From Europe, to Down Under.
The Journey of U2 moves on... ON!
OOOOOWEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAYHHH! :hyper:

Greatest tour ever! :rockon:

I am really glad that the boys have decided to extend the tour, taking it to the rest of the globe where they have loyal fans who have been so patiently waiting! :wink: I agree, GREATEST TOUR EVER!!

Any news from Chile? So far most of rumors say that they´ll play in Santiago in 15 February :ohmy:

They need to do a Japanese stay now too!!! :hyper:

ICHI!
NI!
SAN!
Jû-SHI! (I think)

HELLO HELLO!
KONICHIWA! :rockon:

AM I ever happy for argentina! Me being an argentinian (can't go see them cos i live in vancouver) i am so happy cos i know my cousins back in argentina have been dying to see U2 or the longest time. I bet they are very happy to hear that they are comming!

Sounds great indeed. If I could I would go to Bonos Aires again, like I did with Popmart in 1998. It was pretty cool. Not likely that I can make it this time around though. Must resign with São Paulo.

MT

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom