(11-09-2005) Vertigo To Continue - U2.com*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yayyy U2 acknowledges the rest of the world!! :rockon: i'm really happy for everyone that will finally get a chance to see Vertigo Tour :yes: perhaps various songs they've been rehearsing that haven't shown up on the 3rd leg will be played on the 4th leg...like MOFO :drool:

Vincent Vega said:

That sounds really great. I really appreciate this invitation.
But I looked up the prices for flying to Australia, plus the staying costs in Australia (despite working over there) leaves it even in question if I will have enough money to see them in Australia (which would really be the greatest thing that could happen to me).
If I had the money I would take the offer without hesitate :)

So come to South America then, it's cheaper (although the Brazil shows butt up against Carnival), especially Argentina, that's why I'm going there instead of Australia!

I wish they went to Colombia!!!! i'm Colombian, but I live in Canada now, and luckly I got to see them in Toronto:dancing: but i couldn't help thinking of all my friends and family who love U2 so much and have never gotten to see them LIVE!!! this would be like the greatest event of 2006 in my beloved Country, so, i'll be praying for that:sad:

ponkine said:
Does anyone want to come to Chile? :wink:

At last the Vertigo tour will get really ON FIRE :drool:
South American fans will rock U2 !!!:rockon: :bow: :applaud: :shocked:

I´m wondering now if they´re going to please Chilean fans, because here most of U2 fans really LOVE mainly their 90s music :heart: , yes, I´m talking about Achtung, Zooropa and POP. fans listen to Discotheque, Mofo, Mysterious Ways, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Stay, Lemon, Please, Hold Me..., If God Will Send..., Last Night On Earth, etc, etc rather than Elevation, 40, Love And Peace Or Else, Miss sarajevo, All Because Of You, Electric Co, Fast Cars, etc.

Moreover, HTDAAB has got poor sales in Brasil, Argentina and Chile, and that didn´t happen with Achtung, Zooropa and POP (all of them were N° one here, according with the main music store Feria Del Disco, at that times)

IT¨S TIME FOR A WHOLE NEW SETLIST AND SHOW :drool:

HTDAAB has sold over 250,000 copies in Brazil which is very good. ATYCLB did 400,000, but with the tour there, it might jump start sales HTDAAB.

YESSSSSSSSSSS Finally U2 in Asia!!!! I live in Thailand, but Japan is definately my destination. I'm so excited !!!!!!:hyper: :dancing:

More news :drool:

according to the Brazilian newspaper Folha de Sao Paulo U2 will perform on Sao Paulo, Brazil, on 21 and 22 February. They still don´t know when they´ll perform in Rio de Janeiro :yes: The dates are alredy decided, and the negociations were done by the Brazilian businessman Luiz Oscar Niemeyer.

So I´m 99% sure that the South American Leg will be performed between February and March, dependig if they go to Brasil first (as they did on Pop Mart Tour) or Chile-Argentina-Brasil. I don´t think that they´ll go with Argentina-Chile-Brasil. It´s more possible than they perform in Argentina and then Brasil or Brasil and then Argentina.

So IMO, Chile would be the first scale or the last scale of South American Tour :heart:

Peace :wave:

Tranquilo amigo, tengo fuentes secretas :wink: que me aseguran que U2 tocaría el 15 de Febrero en el Nacional, así que a esperar no más :wave:

Pop Artist said:

So come to South America then, it's cheaper (although the Brazil shows butt up against Carnival), especially Argentina, that's why I'm going there instead of Australia!

I'm not only going to Australia to see U2. It's more because I want to travel to Australia, as I wanted nearly all my life.

I found these dates

21 February 2006 - Sao Paulo, Brasil
22 February 2006 - Sao Paulo, Brasil
2 March 2006 - Mexico - Foro Sol
16 March 2006 - Auckland Western Springs, Australia
17 March 2006 - Auckland Western Springs, Australia
24 March 2006 - Melbourne Telstra Dome, Australia
25 March 2006 - Melbourne Telstra Dome, Australia

:yes:

I haven´t found the Chilean, Argentinian and Japanese dates, but it seems than Argentina and Chile will come earlier than Brasil and Japan later than Australia

Peace :wave:

Now, we have a mission: to personally see that Axver gets tix. This guy has been a martyr. Al the frustration he's already been though, and grousing online. If he does not get tix, I will SCREAM. And I'm in NY!

AXVER!! I will pray for you!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom